Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#619 ·
Ok guys, here is all of my left over 93 to 96 FWB parts selling for real cheap. PART 1

First up some chrome wheels. Frist one is great, second is good, third is real bad with most of the chrome peeling away, fourth is a non chrome mag but in good shape. All center caps are the chrome ones (very hard to find now) & all in great shape. $100.00 bucks gets all 4 with the caps + shipping. If you just want the 2 good chrome mags with the 4 canter caps thats fine but the price stays the same.....but you'll save on the shipping

Next up is a Napa air filter & a oil filter adapter (GM item) seal kit. $10.00 bucks + shipping.

Next is a 1993 GM Cadillac FWB shop manual. Spine is broken but book is complete $10.00 bucks + shipping.

Next all body modules & computers from a 1994 FWB all were working when removed, $10.00 bucks each or $25.00 for all + shipping.

#620 ·
Ok guys, here is all of my left over 93 to 96 FWB parts selling for real cheap. PART 2

Up first is front bumper push pads WITH the plastic chrome tops! $20.00 bucks + shipping.

Small scrape on bottem on lefthand one, see pic.

Next is a black steering wheel from a 94 in great shape for $20.00 bucks +shipping. Also a set of side mirrors in dark burgundy, as you can see in the pics the mirror faces are fine but the passenger side housing is cracked! Despite this they are both working fine & the housing is an easy fix, $25.00 bucks for the set + shipping.

Next is various parts & trim pieces. All $5.00 bucks each + shipping. NOTE buy 3 pcs & get a fourth free.

#621 ·
Ok guys, here is all of my left over 93 to 96 FWB parts selling for real cheap. PART 3

Up first a lot of light bulbs, all the ones on the top are NOS never used & the three lower ones are used. $ 5.00 bucks +shipping.

Next is a complete 1993 owners manual with VHS video, window sticker & build sheet. $45.00 bucks +shipping.

#622 ·
Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Needing 1995 cadillac Fleetwood brougham rear bumper shock absorbers, left side for sure but would consider both if a reasonable price.Thanks :cool2:

----------

Would like to get in touch with the seller of the above items don't know how to contact you on here?

#624 ·
OK guys, here is all of my left over 93 to 96 FWB parts selling for real cheap. PART 4

Have a look boys, all the small trim pcs $5.00 bucks, big chrome trim & skirt's $10.00 bucks + shipping & same as before "buy 3 get the 4th free.

These bottom two are $5.00 each because they look like $hit & are bent up, but still workable.

Drivers side signal lamp OK for $5.00 bucks

Monro Max-Air, I bought these from the scraper so I have not tested them. I paid $20.00 & will sell them for $20.00

More to come stay tuned.

#628 ·
I got a working, functional Cadillac antenna off of a 79 Cadillac Fleetwood. I was going to upload a small video but I had no time to do so, but it works. Only thing I forgot to get was the antenna bezel (sits on the fender) Anyone need one?
Could possibly be used in the 80s model, but not really sure.
Sorry but I also do not have pics at this time....
$60 shipped???

#632 ·
Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

I am looking for Four stock steel wheels for my 1968 DeVille. The must be a great shape as I am going to paint them black and run them without hub caps.

Hit me back please if you have a set.

When I get them I will then have a nice set of Appliance ( I think ) chrome wire rims with Crest center caps for sale. They are not those huge looking center cap Kelsey Hayes style rims like the ones Kanter, etc has but about 2.5" maybe 3"

$200 a piece for the 4???? Or is that too much?

I also have a nice piece of chrome hood edge trim for a 1967 Deville.

#636 ·
Anyone need any 307 parts? Mine is getting yanked out later this week so I'd figure I'd offer any parts to you guys before the engine gets scrapped.
The bad: motor had a blown right head gasket (2nd or 3rd cylinder from the front IIRC). Did not leak much or burn much fluid, but had no compression once warmed up.
The good: everything else on the motor was fine. Carb, ac compressor, and alternator are already taken.
Motor has 66208 miles on it right now. The 200r4 trans is also coming out (worked fine but wanted something beefier).

#637 ·
I need the 307 accessory brackets. I'll pm you

----------

your inbox is full.
I need all the accessory brackets to mount everything on the front. I'd also need the bolts that hold them and the accessories on.
Pics of how they are arranged before they are removed would be very helpful as well.

#639 ·
J2rossit- brackets are yours. When I get home (on phone now) I'll pm you and we can figure out a price.
Outsider, carb is taken (for now). My mechanic wants to see if he can make it work on my 350 so I won't have to buy a carb. (I don't think you can take the computer controls off the CCC carb and have it work properly)
And yes, 86 was a ccc carb.

----------

I also have a brand new AC Delco AC compressor for a tbi 350. Its still in the box. I paid roughly 250 for it (cant return it because too much time has passed since I bought it). I bought it with plans to go serpentine on the accessories, but the engine donor truck came with a brand new ac compressor and my mechanic is fabbing up lines for it (since it is sitting on the wrong side of the engine bay).
I also have a full set of serpentine brackets for a chevy 350 with power steering pump (used)
If anyone is interested LMK

#640 ·
Outsider, carb is taken (for now). My mechanic wants to see if he can make it work on my 350 so I won't have to buy a carb. (I don't think you can take the computer controls off the CCC carb and have it work properly)
And yes, 86 was a ccc carb.
The E4MC uses a computer controlled mix solenoid, internal to the carburettor. There is no mixture adjust screw, so if you remove the solenoid, the carb will run full rich. The only way to control the mixture would be to find some way to lock the metering rod in place; he would have to drill a hole to put in a screw, but there might not be any room for that.

#646 ·
I have two amps in my storage, they are old. I don't know how old, and I don't know if they work.(sound great I know!) When we closed our Bumper to Bumper store they were in the back room, not merchandise they sell, or sold, but probably an employee or the managers own. Since they held onto them even though they were old a assumed they were of some value and kept them to try later. They were heavy and looked decent. I tried once to fire them up with a 12 volt converter that I had for CB base station in the 70s but it over heated the converter because it was under powered. I will get model info off them and pics next time I'm there.

#647 ·
talismandave said:
I have two amps in my storage, they are old. I don't know how old, and I don't know if they work.(sound great I know!) When we closed our Bumper to Bumper store they were in the back room, not merchandise they sell, or sold, but probably an employee or the managers own. Since they held onto them even though they were old a assumed they were of some value and kept them to try later. They were heavy and looked decent. I tried once to fire them up with a 12 volt converter that I had for CB base station in the 70s but it over heated the converter because it was under powered. I will get model info off them and pics next time I'm there.
Dave, I would definitely be interested in them. Next time you go to your storage locker, could you take pics of them as well?