The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; anyone have a lower 2 dr fleet brougham rocker for the driver side? Also will need the front passenger chrome ...
    1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

anyone have a lower 2 dr fleet brougham rocker for the driver side? Also will need the front passenger chrome rocker and the rear one too. Post up pics and price. Thanks
    ~1980coupe~

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*

And still there's more...

HT 4100 DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION badges; good condition, "T" needs to be touched up on one= $5.00 for the set

5.0 Liter badge; near new condition, letters could be re-touched= $15.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; some oxidation on finish= $5.00

Gold Coupe de Ville script; decent finish with minimal fading, part of the "V" missing= $8.00 or HALF OFF (if paired with the Gold Coupe de Ville script from post #7)

Brougham Scripts; near new condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any Chrome trunk lock wreath

Cadillac Script; near new condition with no oxidation of finish= $6.00 or FREE if purchased with any Chrome trunk (engine spec) badge

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with no or very little damage ot the finish= $6.00 each

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; was panted white, I've gotten most of the paint off, but it needs some work, finish under the paint looks good= $3.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with slight pitting and finish fog= $7.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; poor condition with heavy pitting and some finish loss= $4.00

(Fleetwood) Brougham Horn button; good condition with no major defect in clear plastic, chrome is tarnished and discolored, but the center part (everything under the clear plastic) can removed and reused= $5.00 each

Mid to late '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham tail light emblems; good condition, one crest has a crack in it= $5.00

Early '80's RWD tail light emblem; all silver, finish is somewhat wrinkled and pitted= $4.00

'90's Brougham (Euro) tail light emblem; only one, good condition=$4.00

Chrome c-pillar Crests; have been painted red, are for the soft top and have mounting pegs, most of the red paint has come off, but they still need some work= $3.00

Gold c-pillar Crest; only one soft top emblem, has mounting pegs and some pitting on finish= $5.00

Chrome c-pillar Wreath; no crest, good condition, hard top= $3.00

Chrome c-pillar d'Elegance scripts; for soft top and have mounting pegs, good condition= $8.00

Brougham d'Elegance glove box script; good condition= $6.00 or FREE with the purchase of any glove box door

Brougham glove box script; good condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any four interior crests

(Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $1.50 each

Wire wheel hubcap emblem; '80's de Ville, clip on type, excellent condition= $10.00

Trunk "V" emblem; one '70's de Ville (RWD) emblem with pegs, good condition with slight pitting on the bottom edge= $8.00

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00 each

de Ville hood ornament; good condition with some surface corrosion on metal, emblem in near perfect condition, no hardware= $7.00

de Ville c-pillar V-crest; aluminum, metal is in good condition, emblem is severely fogged and needs to be rebuilt (PM me if you want to know how to do so), pegs on all four emblems still intact= $7.00 (any other chrome c-pillar emblem can be included for $2.00 extra)

Coupe de Ville c-pillar Scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of the de Ville c-pillar Crests

de Ville horn button; good condition with minimal damage to clear plastic and chrome= $6.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button

Chrome Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of colors and some corrosion on metal= $7.00

Gold Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of the colors and gold finish, some corrosion= $6.00

Chrome 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; good condition with little or slight damage to the finish= $5.00

Gold 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; fair condition with corrosion on finish= $7.00

Chrome 4.5 LITER V8 badge; good condition with some pitting= $5.00

Gold Eldorado script; near new condition= $7.00 or HALF OFF if purchased with the gold Eldorado scripts from post #7

$180 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated. If you see something you like, but the price doesn't agree with you, please message me and maybe we can work something out.

durrk johnson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96' Fleetwood Brougham (RIP Big Blue 80' CDV)

wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Hey guys, im looking for the grey bumper trim piece with reflectors that goes around the outside of the bumper on 94-96 FWBs.

If anyone could help me out, that would be great.

SilverCoupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 SDV (202K), 95 FWB Blk on Blk. (113K) 98 ETC (178K)

Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Hi, looking for two lower chrome panels for my 95 Fleetwood Brougham. These are the lower rear ones, on each side, last ones in the rear area behind the wheel. Prefer to be in good shape.
    Thanks,
    Doug

I got too much stuff...

Courtesy Lamp Lenses; only really seen them on de Ville RWD's, but they are great replacements for the (Fleetwood) Brougham lenses with that stupid metal square, crests and lenses are all in great shape= $5.00 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00

Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button (NOTE: the really silver one is identical to the other one; it is just the camera flash)

(Fleetwood) Brougham c-pillar crests; some corrosion on chrome finish, one crest is missing one mounting peg, both are gray and faded, but would look great if rebuilt= $5.00

$29.00 buys this post. Also if interested in items from more than one listing, ask me about bulk discounts.

jayoldschool is online now GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Need a driver's side front (4dr) Fleetwood armrest in mid 80s light blue for mom's car. I will take the switch trim, too (hers is worn).

grussell is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Brougham

1992 Brougham. Immaculate inside, engine has 150k, purrs like a kitten. I got hit last Wednesday Aug 18. I do not have time to fix this. Original 80 spoke wheels with caps as well. 1500.00, pickup car in billerica mass if interested.
    Attached Images

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoupe View Post
    Hi, looking for two lower chrome panels for my 95 Fleetwood Brougham. These are the lower rear ones, on each side, last ones in the rear area behind the wheel. Prefer to be in good shape.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    hi. can get u those pieces, will be going to the yard on saturday, they got like 3 or 4 of the 93-96 broughams, ill take pics and can get u a quote from them on price. LMK.
    ~1980coupe~

mjs182004 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 91 Brougham d' Elegance, 06 STS-V

I need a rear bumper for a 91 and also the plastic cover that goes right below the rear license plate.

Repost of grussell's links...

MudAnt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by grussell View Post
    1992 Brougham. Immaculate inside, engine has 150k, purrs like a kitten. I got hit last Wednesday Aug 18. I do not have time to fix this. Original 80 spoke wheels with caps as well. 1500.00, pickup car in billerica mass if interested.
    How much for all 4 wheels? With or without rubber?

Andrew78 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1978 coupe Deville Delegance

hope somebody can help I own a 78 Coupe deville getting parts is hit and miss as I live in Australia what I need is rear sway bar complete ? possibly same as Fleetwood plus other parts as and when ps new here and exploring

Andrew78 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1978 coupe Deville Delegance

at present time unable to pm as new member
    csbuckn has ofered me a sway bar can moderators please forward my email adress to him many thanks

Ruud is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1983 Coupe Deville

Hi,

Looking for the original radio for a 1983 Coupe DeVille. Anyone has one collecting dust?
    Must be willing to ship to the UK.

MudAnt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud View Post
    Hi,

Looking for the original radio for a 1983 Coupe DeVille. Anyone has one collecting dust?
    Must be willing to ship to the UK.
    I've got a radio from an '83 Fleetwood Brougham, I assume it's the same.
    Any idea what shipping would be from Alberta, Canada?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.