Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#542 ·
I'll have to check where I put all my stuff, but I'm pretty sure I have that.

On a side note, I'm having a prick of a time trying to find a hood ornament for my 91. Over the winter i broke if off while clearing the snow off the hood. dummy me. If anyone could find one or has one please let me know! thanks. And it is the one with the coffin shaped base.

#550 ·
no doesn't matter, but a kind of white would be perfect, i've no vinyl roof, i've painted white!

A nice upgrade would be some moldings from a 77-79 Deville. They have a chrome trim going around the molding. Its metal and would probably last longer.
do they fit perfectly onto my 81 sedan? would be a nice idea.

i don't want to put these cheap chrome moldings of ebay to cut them myself onto the cadillac (that wouldn't be standard of the world any more hihi)
so it doesn't matter what moldings but it should be cadillac moldings :)

if they have an other color than white, can i paint them myself or is this impossible to paint them? i've never seen these trims, i got my car without :(

thanks for your ideas :)

#551 ·
I believe they are the same fit as your 81 BUT....They are held on by little metal pieces that are on the body of the 77-79 deville. You would have to use double sided tape to mount them but thats the way you would mount anything you get. I just worry that these pieces, being metal, would be too heavy for the tape.

#552 ·
Anyone know if those also fit an 87 brougham? :D

NEEDED:
1 wreath that goes on the back roof of the 95 fleetwood non vinyl top edition, right behind the back doors. wish I could describe it better but can't think of what that area is called right now.
1 driver door inside pull handle for 95 fleetwood. The spring on mine broke over the winter due to being too cold and too old.

#553 ·
Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

I know how typical this is haha...but the number one part I am interested in for my 1989 Brougham base is the rear tail light filler pieces. I also might buy the chrome tail light housings with the fillers for the right price as some idiot clipped one and "enhanced" the problem. I am also looking for various parts for my Brougham including, but not limited to, leather seats, seat motors, parts of the doors, a driver's side power mirror, various emblems, a steering wheel, and tons of other solutions to "little problems", so feel free to message me with any offers! I'll also, of course, try to monitor this thread for sales.
Thanks!

#564 ·
Unfortunately, the block casting numbers dont tell the information needed for high compression or low compression. I think the casting numbers on the heads do. Can also tell by looking at the compression area of the heads or the top of the pistons. You are way too far for me to get it but do you have a picture of the whole engine? What intake do you have on it? Sell parts only?