Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#509 ·
I'll try to get the woodgrain surround for the metal panel as well (you can swap out just the metal panels but its alot easier if you just have the whole thing).
what woodgrain does your car have? (if you dont know, just post a pic).

also, do you have recline on the drivers side panel or just the 6 way seat base switch? (If you have recline, there will be a toggle marked recline).

#510 ·

Set of 4 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 15" OEM Aluminum Wheels 1993 1994 1995 1996

They will also fit on older rear drive Cadillacs, check with an expert to be sure.

All are in very decent shape, one wheel has an approximately 2" very small scuff on the edge. Four center caps included.

$150 + $100 shipping

#513 ·
cool, thanks for checking. Let me know if you can find anything. I've wanted those to work right since I bought the car. The ECC buttons only seem to work when the weather is nice.... oh the irony. The seat switches I have to push down to move the seat up and pull up to move down.... People always wonder how I work them lol.

#519 ·
Im looking for all the signals for my 84 sdv
-rear tail lights
-rear side markers
-front side markers
-front turn signals
Preferably at a reasonable price I can find them all over the internet for 50$+

Reason being I butchered them up at younger age and now I regret it lol

#527 · (Edited)

Set of 4 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 15" OEM Aluminum Wheels 1993 1994 1995 1996

They will also fit on older rear drive Cadillacs, check with an expert to be sure.

All are in very decent shape, clearcoat is nice, one wheel has a less than 2" very small scuff on the outside edge of the lip, see super close-up picture below. Four center caps included.

Wheels are located in St. Paul, MN suburbs.

$150 + $100 shipping

#528 ·
Hi csbuckn

Yes you are right

I need both headlights and turn signal (Left and right) with their chrome trim.

also I need the complete gray molding set .

I live in Kingdom Of Bahrain . My area code phone is 00973

also IF the grill is in a good condition please calculate it

My car is 1990 same as shown in your pic.

it will be much better if you calculate each item alone so i can at least check,

1- complete headlight (L/R)
2- Molding Set
3- Grill

thanks in advance.

#531 ·
hi sven

nice to see you again

the radio lights are working when i drive the car, but it is not working

may be because the previous owner was using a CD radio and changed some wiring

I didn't play on it , i fixed it as it is . it looks V.GOOD and now the whole car under full painting :)

#532 ·
hi guys. I'm looking for the quarter panel extension fillers for a 77 deville. I was going to buy the new abs ones but i heard they are not good as the manufacturer claims. I'm aware that it is hard to find used as they tend to break apart but, i'll give it a shot. thanks Lee

#536 ·
1996 FWB - Interior parts needed - door pull and underdash cover

Hello All,

Have a '96 FWB with Tan interior.

I'm looking for the Drivers side door pull - assume all the pulls are the same (complete with the chrome trim, some how mine cracked in the middle) and it is flexing, really annoying me!

Also looking for (trying to describe this best that I can) the under dash panel below the steering column which would cover the wiring would be at knee height area some how the tabs broke and it is misaligned with a gap. Needed in the Tan color.

Any tips/help would be appreciated.