Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#473 ·
Got some rear chrome/stainless panels for 93-96 RWD Caddy. The drivers side has a ripple in it and was held on by a screw. There are two screw holes in the grey section on the drivers side. There isnt much rust except by the bolt holes. The passanger side has some white grime from the road on it that I couldnt get off, I dont think it comes off. Feels like little pebbles stuck on but I couldnt get it off.

This is the stuff I couldnt get off, not sure what it is.

Overall, they look decent. 5/6 out of 10 The ripple might be fixable but I didnt want to mess with it. $50 plus shipping.

Also got some headlight bezels from a 63 Deville. They clean up well and have everything with them. Has chrome bezels, chrome headlight trim, headlight buckets and the tray that they sit in. Each side will have a total of 7 pieces plus some of the hardware. I polished one and the drill went dead before I finished the other. They are in real good condition for being so old. Maybe 7 out of 10 with no rust on any of the chrome. $100 plus shipping

Also got some blinker indicators from the 63 also. They are in good condition with most of the hardware. $30 plus shipping

#479 ·
Re: Look for rear seat courtesy light - 78 Coupe Deville

Please let me know if you have a set, or if you know the part number.

Thanks.

I circled in red what I believe the part looks like.

Thanks
That's an old post, and those lenses are gone. I do not have a part number for them, and I don't know where I can get more. You can find them in '77-'79 RWD's and I've seen then in a few '80's de Villes and Fleetwood Broughams. You might also be able to find them in the USA Parts Supply catalog.

#484 ·
Wanted to buy glove box door for my 1988 Brougham. coppercitymt (AT) gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------
I am good friends with an owner of a salvage yard with over 2200 cars, Cads in the 70's and 80's. Call 406-797-3586 S&S Salvage Ron or Matt. Tell them Eric sent you. I will handle shipping PayPal ect..