The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 13
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I need the parts in the yellow square (sleeve & bushing). However, maybe I don't There is a bushing inside ...
    TwistedGray is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1973 Sedan Deville

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

I need the parts in the yellow square (sleeve & bushing).

However, maybe I don't There is a bushing inside of the "lever on steering column". Is this a different bushing? In any case I imagine I definitely would need the sleeve...clip I can get anywhere though assuming I knew the size hole.

I drive a 1973 Deville, but this diagram is from an '86 Fleetwood...can I pick these parts up online or...?

outsider is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham D'Eligance, 1969 Calais Sedan, 1995 FWB

^ is that for the shifter linkage or something?

Yes it's for the shifter linkage

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
    You cam get that off a lot of different cars, pretty universal. Most RWD GM cars with automatics from the 70s and 80s had them.

Thanks for the help, I was pretty sure that would be the case.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I still have a lot of stuff that needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by sven914 View Post
    After several successful eBay auctions, selling parts to Cadillac owners across the United States, as well as to some in England, Canada, and New Zealand, this is everything I have left.

FREE shipping with any purchase of $25.00 or more! (U.S. only)

D1: '77-'79 de Ville c-pillar interior lamp lenses; All pegs intact, some yellowing of the plastic= $5.00

D2: '70's & '80's courtesy lamp lens (will fit Brougham)= $4.00 ea./ Buy One get One free

D3: 70's-'80's de Ville glove box door emblems= $2.00 each

D4: '70's-'80's Coupe/Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; metal, all pegs intact= $4.00 for set of two

D5: 70's-'80's de Ville c-pillar "V" and crest; they're gold, for whatever reason they're gold= $4.00

D6: 80's de Ville horn button; good condition= $5.00

D7:'70's-'80's de Ville hood ornament; near new condition, no hardware= $5.00

D8: 3 '80's de Ville glue-on type trunk "V's"; all in used condition= $5.00 each

D9: 1 '70's V-emblem with mounting pegs; good condition= $6.00

FB1: Late '80's Brougham glove box door; minor scuffing on front, includes the mounting brackets and d'Elegance badge= $10.00

FB2: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham horn button; good condition, matches the earlier wood-grain= $5.00

FB3: "Fleetwood Brougham"/ "Brougham" rear quarter panel scripts; one set is from a '90's Brougham= $3.00 each/ $5.00 per pair

FB4: 5.0 liter trunk badge; some corrosion on surface= $6.00

FB5: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $2.00 for 4

FB6: Brougham/ Brougham d'Elegance glove box script, good condition= $3.00

FB8: Soft-top c-pillar (Fleetwood) Brougham wreaths; good condition, one set has been painted gold (looks better than the real thing) = $3.00 each

FB9: (Fleetwood) Brougham trunk wreath; good condition= $5.00 silver/$6.00 gold

U1: Misc. Tail-light emblems, 2 all silver, 1 black, 3 euro style= $3.00 each/ $4.50 per matched set

U2: Late '70's Grill script- some surface rust, both mounting pegs intact= $4.00

U3: "Cadillac" trunk script= $4.00 silver/ $6.00 gold

U4: '70's solid metal "Cadillac" trunk script, with mounting pegs= $7.00

U5: '77-'79 "Fuel Injection" trunk badge= $6.00

U6: '80's radio knobs; near new condition, will fit '70's radios, but wood grain will not match= $4.00

L1: 1972 Cadillac Owner's manual; includes Owner's Manual, "Consumer Information" book, "Emissions Control Systems" book, and original vehicle window sticker (not pictured)= $12.00

L2: 1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes Manual, Maintenance book and Supplemental Book= $10.00

FREE shipping on any purchase of $25.00 or more (U.S only). I also have parts and accessories for '80's and '90's Front Wheel Drive Cadillacs (not listed). All prices negotiable, so if you see something, please contact me and we can work something out
    *NOTE: D9 (the '70's V-emblem) is no longer available

Daz77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood, 1998 Cadillac Deville

Re: 15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

Nah, I looking to buy the wheels that are on this Fleetwood. Chrome 15" web design not the turbines.
    Attached Images

cadillacmike68 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brg, 09 STS N* Platinum, 11 CTS Premium

Re: 15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daz77 View Post
    Could someone please sell me some OEM chrome, web design wheels for my 95' Fleet. I thought I had a good deal on some Octavo's, but that fell through I guess. The factory's I have now are not going to do it, lol. I'm trying to wait until spring to put the 20's on, but we keep getting hit by these snow storms. Somebody help me...
    stringroo is correct - those wheels were aluminum only. The chrome wheels were the brougham styling with the flat centers and lacing around the perimeter.

rsd54 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 brougham

Is the brougham hood ornament sold? (F5)

^All of my current inventory is listed above (post 182), so yes the hood ornament you are referring to is sold.

intragration is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1970 Coupe DeVille, 2002 Eldorado Collector Series

1970 Brake Distribution Valve

Help! I have a low-mileage, near-perfect 1970 Coupe DeVille that is dead in the water thanks to a brake distribution valve (the one with the brake light switch) trashed by the previous owner. I have checked with Inline tube, they do not have a replacement for me. Does ANYONE have one of these laying around, or on an old car that's not going to run again? I believe it's the same for all 1970 Cadillacs except Eldorado and commercial chassis. I would be willing to swap if this makes it possible, mine is somewhat operable, but it's likely going to leak at the inlet side of the rear circuit, the seat is damaged.

If you have one, or know of one, please contact me! I have cash ready to buy! If there's a car in a junkyard by you, I will pay you to remove and ship it to me! Thank you.
    Attached Images

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: 1970 Brake Distribution Valve

Take a look very very closely and if you can drill one, go for it. You can't hurt what you can't get, it only costs a little $, those shouldn't be very expensive.

Can the original one be rebuilt? These parts aren't complicated at all, very very simple inside.

Are you looking for functionality or originality? Another year might work just fine. Also look at other B, C, D and F cars in close years. The F Body (Camaro/Firebird) might be the closest to keeping modern, as it went up to 1981 with not too much in changes.

Quote Originally Posted by intragration View Post
    Help! I have a low-mileage, near-perfect 1970 Coupe DeVille that is dead in the water thanks to a brake distribution valve (the one with the brake light switch) trashed by the previous owner. I have checked with Inline tube, they do not have a replacement for me. Does ANYONE have one of these laying around, or on an old car that's not going to run again? I believe it's the same for all 1970 Cadillacs except Eldorado and commercial chassis. I would be willing to swap if this makes it possible, mine is somewhat operable, but it's likely going to leak at the inlet side of the rear circuit, the seat is damaged.

If you have one, or know of one, please contact me! I have cash ready to buy! If there's a car in a junkyard by you, I will pay you to remove and ship it to me! Thank you.

intragration is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1970 Coupe DeVille, 2002 Eldorado Collector Series

Re: 1970 Brake Distribution Valve

I'd really like an original one if possible. My primary concern is, if I drill a hole and it doesnt' initially leak, but the hole is too close to a passage, it could fail at some point, and I'd be without brakes. Other than this, originality isn't that much of a concern. Interestingly, this valve would have required an additional valve for the rear, a "hold-off", on all other '70 disc cars EXCEPT Eldorado and DeVilles, apparently. Eldorados already had an integrated proportioning valve, and DeVilles didn't need it, I'm guessing, because they weighed more than any of the other full-sized cars, so rear brake lock-up might not have been as much of an issue for them.

So again, if anyone has a metering valve for a '70 DeVille, please contact me! Thank you.

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

I know this isn't a Cadillac part, but I also know that many of you (Sven, I'm looking at you) visit salvage yards fairly often. I'm looking for a passenger seat skin for my '92 Caprice. It's red, and it must come from a 91-93 car (in '94 they changed the red). Here's a photo of the pattern/shade I need:

I only need the seat skin. Saves on shipping. I can pull a passenger seat of any color from the yard down here, and re-use my red headrest. The sooner I get this the better. I'm waiting patiently to drop my center console in. If anyone finds one, PM me ASAP!

I have six Caprices at my disposal (don't ask color). How do I skin a seat?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.