The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 12
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Do you want DeVille rockers or Fleetwood rockers? There is a difference....
    jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Do you want DeVille rockers or Fleetwood rockers? There is a difference.

SIK_9D1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1982 Coupe DeVille

Quote Originally Posted by jayoldschool View Post
    Do you want DeVille rockers or Fleetwood rockers? There is a difference.
    Im Sorry I'am Looking for Fleetwood Rockers! Thanks

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Someone on layitlow has a set of OE Cadillac wire wheels WITH center caps for $200! Located in Chicago...

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

I just got a PM back from the guy, they have rust on the spokes. They are on there way out but I still may get them.

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

anyone know of or have the side trim that some 78 or 79 Caddy Coupes had? I'm talking about similar to that of the 80-85 Fleetwood Coupes but the trim on the 78-79 run the same way from front headerpanel, to fender, to door and goes to the rear quaters, unlike the 80-85 Fleetwood Coupe; it does not and goes around the back window, there's a pic of it on layitlow but can't access site due to maintenance.
    Thanks

E3DaMeX is offline Cadillac Owners Member

In the market for a rear bumper for a '90 Brougham. Located in Philly. Any help would be appreciated.

newside is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 fleetwood, 1979 deville, 1992 eldorado

hi all. I'm still searching for a left hand headlight bezel and left hand corner\marker light for 1979 deville. I'm in northern ny and everything is buried in snow. Thanks for looking

The difference between dreams and goals is action

(double post)

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    Metal bracket for driver side door $5...front fillers for 80-89 caddy, one crack on passanger side $10...front blinker lenses from an 88, matching, normal wear and tear but no cracks $10

Trim pieces for you sealed beam people, no cracks, decent condition $10

Door panels with no rips, drivers front, pass front, driver rear. no rips in any of them, the indents are from laying them on top of each other(not anymore) so they should come out. Will seperate the armrest from the door panel for smaller/easier shipping. $15 each.

Also have a crusty waterfall grill that can replace your broken one. I can clean it up and take some pics if interested. This is all I could find for parts with a quick look. We can trade also...I'm looking for 8.2litre badging, dual snorkle intake, RPM tach and other gauges, tools, inside the waist holster for a Sig P6 or Glock 23, film SLR lenses, Caprice parts or whatever sounds interesting...

I do paypal. These prices are without shipping, they would be shipping from Minneapolis, MN 55412. I will ship anywhere in the world and galaxy.
    Call, text, PM or email...csbuckn@msn.com or 952.261.9111
    thanks, Sam
    Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    Thanks, Jay and Lord C. for the parts section.

Trim pieces off a 79 Brougham, they are metal and stick on with adhesive $5...Cadillac script, incorrect for RWD brougham but will replace a missing one without looking out of place $2...5.7 liter badge off trunk for 90-92 brougham, good condition $3...Door switches from 82 Coupe deville, all were working when removed, not the greatest condition $10...clips for euro molding along sides of car for 90-92 Brougham, thirteen total, not sure if thats all of them...$5 for all.

Original radio from, I believe, a 90 Brougham. Worked when removed years ago $5...Auto dimming rear view mirror, no wiring harness $10...Brackets for front grill for 80-92 RWD $5...Windshield wiper switch with delay, not sure of the years this fits but I believe 86-92, decent condition $5...

Digital gauge cluster, worked great when removed two years ago, either 160K-ish or 130K-ish miles, no harness. I may try to test it out before selling to verify $30...Metal bracket for passanger door arm rest, okay condition $5...exterior window trim for 90-92, not sure of color code but didnt match mine $5 for the pair...

woodgrain trim around gauge cluster, nothing broken but not as shiny as it should be. This is the only woodgrain I have. $10

Door pull handle for 90-92 Brougham $5...Rear reading light, driver side, good condition $10...NOS stainless lower trim clips, these hold on the stainless steel trim pieces that go along the bottom of the 80-92 caddys $5...inner trim for front latch handles, I have both though one isnt pictured $5
    Still got this stuff, let me know.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre

csbuckn, by any chacne would you have the piece from the drivers side rear door that contains the window button (the wood piece on the armrest with brushed inset that has the window regulator switch, cig lighter, and an ash tray?
    also, is that radio a stand alone unit or is it part of the system that had a separate tuner box?

I dont have the switch piece you need, the radio is the one that needs a tuner box.

cadillacmike68 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 68 DVC, 96 FLTWD Brg, 09 STS N* Platinum, 11 CTS Premium

WTB 1996 Fleetwood items

HI, I'm looking for the following for a 1996 Fleetwood:

Owners manual, preferably with the cover, etc.

Large and small dealer sales brochures - this would be the full line brochure.

Four Fleetwood brougham chrome 15x7 factory wheels don't need the center caps.

Full size spare tire cover factory original.

I have the following to trade or sell:

4 Aluminum factory fleetwood brougham wheels They won't be available until after i buy the chrome ones! $70 each, all four for $250. pics later if you want

2 fleetwood broucham center caps used with some crazing on the centers $10 each

2 Fleetwood fender skirts 1 left and 1 right - very nice $ 85 each

2 1995 owners manual 1 with & 1 without cover $35 with, $25 without

temp use spare - looks like it was never mounted $45

Spare tire cover - (temp use size) no tears but back elastic is somewhat stretched $25

I may have an original jack - would have to check.

prices are plus shipping - PM for details local pickup or swap in Tampa or Orlando, FL

I have lots of stuff for 1968 RWD Cadillac models (primarily for the Convertible if applicable) & a few items for the 2000 Eldorado. I'll list these in the proper area PM for inquiries.

Daz77 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood, 1998 Cadillac Deville

15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

Could someone please sell me some OEM chrome, web design wheels for my 95' Fleet. I thought I had a good deal on some Octavo's, but that fell through I guess. The factory's I have now are not going to do it, lol. I'm trying to wait until spring to put the 20's on, but we keep getting hit by these snow storms. Somebody help me...
    Attached Images

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

Re: 15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

I could be wrong, but I don't think those wheels came chrome from the factory. Those are the base-model Fleetwood wheels. It would seem odd to offer chrome on a base car... even for Cadillac.

Fleetwood_Princess is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93 Fleetwood

Re: 15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

please help i need a radiator for my 93 cadillac fleetwood its a 5.7 liter send me a price and pic i have called junkyards in my area noone has one and i need my car running
    thnx in advance
    jazmin

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.