The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; anybody got a radio for a 79 deville?...
    MikeMcGhost is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Seville SLS

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

anybody got a radio for a 79 deville?

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    Thanks, Jay and Lord C. for the parts section.

Trim pieces off a 79 Brougham, they are metal and stick on with adhesive $5...Cadillac script, incorrect for RWD brougham but will replace a missing one without looking out of place $2...5.7 liter badge off trunk for 90-92 brougham, good condition $3...Door switches from 82 Coupe deville, all were working when removed, not the greatest condition $10...clips for euro molding along sides of car for 90-92 Brougham, thirteen total, not sure if thats all of them...$5 for all.

Original radio from, I believe, a 90 Brougham. Worked when removed years ago $5...Auto dimming rear view mirror, no wiring harness $10...Brackets for front grill for 80-92 RWD $5...Windshield wiper switch with delay, not sure of the years this fits but I believe 86-92, decent condition $5...

Digital gauge cluster, worked great when removed two years ago, either 160K-ish or 130K-ish miles, no harness. I may try to test it out before selling to verify $30...Metal bracket for passanger door arm rest, okay condition $5...exterior window trim for 90-92, not sure of color code but didnt match mine $5 for the pair...

woodgrain trim around gauge cluster, nothing broken but not as shiny as it should be. This is the only woodgrain I have. $10

Door pull handle for 90-92 Brougham $5...Rear reading light, driver side, good condition $10...NOS stainless lower trim clips, these hold on the stainless steel trim pieces that go along the bottom of the 80-92 caddys $5...inner trim for front latch handles, I have both though one isnt pictured $5
    Metal bracket for driver side door $5...front fillers for 80-89 caddy, one crack on passanger side $10...front blinker lenses from an 88, matching, normal wear and tear but no cracks $10

Trim pieces for you sealed beam people, no cracks, decent condition $10

Door panels with no rips, pass front, driver rear. No rips in any of them, the indents are from laying them on top of each other(not anymore) so they should come out. Will seperate the armrest from the door panel for smaller/easier shipping. $15 each.

Also have a crusty waterfall grill that can replace your broken one. I can clean it up and take some pics if interested. This is all I could find for parts with a quick look. We can trade also...I'm looking for 8.2litre badging, dual snorkle intake, RPM tach and other gauges, tools, inside the waist holster for a Sig P6 or Glock 23, film SLR lenses, Caprice parts or whatever sounds interesting...

I do paypal. These prices are without shipping, they would be shipping from Minneapolis, MN 55412. I will ship anywhere in the world and galaxy.
    Call, text, PM or email...csbuckn@msn.com or 952.261.9111
    thanks, Sam
    Still have these pieces. Text me if you need something.

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Still have these pieces. Text me if you need something.
    hey buddy,
    returning customer....how much for the headlight fillers? The "L" shaped ones? Saw that on the DS where it bolts through the fender filler broke. (on my caddy)
    79915 el Paso, tx

tylersloan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 85 Fleetwood Brougham

Thumbs up Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

all the parts i need are for an 85 sedan deville fleetwood

rear pass door arm rest in dk blue
    og radio
    clinment control unit mounts under radio
    trim panel for factory radio in dk blue
    ss trim around rear wheel well on drivers side
    ecm for 4100 v8 from a 85 model
    owners manual

im in peoria ill

pompste is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 SEDAN DEVILLE-4.9 & 1978 SEDAN DEVILLE-425

Quote Originally Posted by MudAnt View Post
    If anyone is looking for parts for 80-92 Broughams, my local junkyard has about 5 of them in stock. Next time I go there I'm going to get a bunch of parts for some people here, head over to this thread for more info:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-switches.html

(Just scroll past all the stuff about wire wheels)
    I need the "chime" on the '80-'84 broughams or deville`s

caddeville89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Brougham; 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood

I have a working blower, power module, control head and programmer for the heat system in an '80's FWB. I paid about $40 for all this at Pull-A-Part, but I just had a bad ground. (The electronics are $$$ there.) Make me an offer. orgelquaeler at gmail dot com. I will take Paypal.

jcolliga40 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 86 fleetwood

Looking for a tail housing / transmission extension for a 700r4.

Asanienkeeapit is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1985 fleetwood brougham, 1992 seville sts, 1997 deville

hi i have a 85 fleetwood and someone ripped the shit out of my deck counsel or w/e u would call it but wat i think i need from u it looks like the mounting bracket for the factory deck and the casing that would surround the deck and the heating components if you or anyone on here could help me get the parts or if u have that parts that would be great.

cfb8595 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Fleetwoods

Im looking for a 90-92 Cadillac Brougham factory stereo. Also a power antenna Im located in Texas 75007
    PM me price
    thanks

parts91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

91 brougham part out.

hello guys.. im parting out a 91 brougham just about everything is still here but motor and trans. and the drivers armrest.. everything is in great shape. good white paint on the outside and maroon leather interior on the inside.. let me know if you need anything.

79Devil'Girl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Cadillac Brougham, 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Hello, I'm lookin' for a working driver side window switch panel for my '67 Fleetwood, 4 window switch panel it may also be called, as mine went bad and wont control the windows (but the windows work by themselves).. so it the metal panel under the switches..?

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*

After several successful eBay auctions, selling parts to Cadillac owners across the United States, as well as to some in England, Canada, and New Zealand, this is everything I have left.

FREE shipping with any purchase of $25.00 or more! (U.S. only)

D1: '77-'79 de Ville c-pillar interior lamp lenses; All pegs intact, some yellowing of the plastic= $5.00

D2: '70's & '80's courtesy lamp lens (will fit Brougham)= $4.00 ea./ Buy One get One free

D3: 70's-'80's de Ville glove box door emblems= $2.00 each

D4: '70's-'80's Coupe/Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; metal, all pegs intact= $4.00 for set of two

D5: 70's-'80's de Ville c-pillar "V" and crest; they're gold, for whatever reason they're gold= $4.00

D6: 80's de Ville horn button; good condition= $5.00

D7:'70's-'80's de Ville hood ornament; near new condition, no hardware= $5.00

D8: 3 '80's de Ville glue-on type trunk "V's"; all in used condition= $5.00 each

D9: 1 '70's V-emblem with mounting pegs; good condition= $6.00

FB1: Late '80's Brougham glove box door; minor scuffing on front, includes the mounting brackets and d'Elegance badge= $10.00

FB2: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham horn button; good condition, matches the earlier wood-grain= $5.00

FB3: "Fleetwood Brougham"/ "Brougham" rear quarter panel scripts; one set is from a '90's Brougham= $3.00 each/ $5.00 per pair

FB4: 5.0 liter trunk badge; some corrosion on surface= $6.00

FB5: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $2.00 for 4

FB6: Brougham/ Brougham d'Elegance glove box script, good condition= $3.00

FB8: Soft-top c-pillar (Fleetwood) Brougham wreaths; good condition, one set has been painted gold (looks better than the real thing) = $3.00 each

FB9: (Fleetwood) Brougham trunk wreath; good condition= $5.00 silver/$6.00 gold

U1: Misc. Tail-light emblems, 2 all silver, 1 black, 3 euro style= $3.00 each/ $4.50 per matched set

U2: Late '70's Grill script- some surface rust, both mounting pegs intact= $4.00

U3: "Cadillac" trunk script= $4.00 silver/ $6.00 gold

U4: '70's solid metal "Cadillac" trunk script, with mounting pegs= $7.00

U5: '77-'79 "Fuel Injection" trunk badge= $6.00

U6: '80's radio knobs; near new condition, will fit '70's radios, but wood grain will not match= $4.00

L1: 1972 Cadillac Owner's manual; includes Owner's Manual, "Consumer Information" book, "Emissions Control Systems" book, and original vehicle window sticker (not pictured)= $12.00

L2: 1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes Manual, Maintenance book and Supplemental Book= $10.00

FREE shipping on any purchase of $25.00 or more (U.S only). I also have parts and accessories for '80's and '90's Front Wheel Drive Cadillacs (not listed). All prices negotiable, so if you see something, please contact me and we can work something out

If anyone can find one, I'd be interested in one of those V-shaped emblems, used under the trunk script in the early 80's

Another thing I have been looking for, for a while (my first ever post on this forum was about it), is an owner's manual on tape for an '89 Brougham. I would willing to pay more for a working original cassette, but would also accept a dubbed copy, if someone can make one.

Richie Ricon is offline Cadillac Owners Member

1990 Coupe deville headlamp

I am looking for a left 1980 coupe deville headlamp for my 1980 coupe deville. I want to pick up preferably in the East Texas area - 903 maybe Dallas area. Holla at me. Send me a text 903-952-7031. Maybe also interested in a used Rochester carburetor for the original 368 engine.

Richard

^Before that said you were looking for "a left 1990 coupe deville headlamp" for your 1980 coupe deville... Did you change that yourself, or was it changed by one of the moderators?

If you are in fact looking for a 1990 Front Wheel Drive, headlight assembly, then I recommend you post something about this on the FWD forum or post an ad in the "Parts Wanted" area of the Classified Section. Doing that might give you a better yield in finding that part. If you are willing to pay a little more, here is an eBay sale for the left headlamp assembly.

If you are in fact doing this conversion (and not installing a euro front clip from a '90+ Brougham), then I would be interested in seeing how the project turns out. The idea is very unique and I have not seen anyone try to do this. From what I am imagining, this sound like a better alternative to Euro headlamps.

In response to anyone questioning the feasibility of installing Front Wheel Drive headlamps on a Rear Wheel Drive Cadillac; it appears possible. I explained in a previously deleted post responding to this subject matter, that '80's Chevrolet Caprices used the same headlights as the Cadillac RWD's. In 1987, Chevrolet updated the caprice with composite headlamps. Those headlamps can be swapped around with the composite headlamps used on '89-'90 de Ville/Fleetwoods. As the slots in the front clip, for the RWD Cadillac's headlamps are the same size as the ones one the Caprice, it makes perfect sense that the composite lamps used on the Caprice and Cadillac FWD's could be installed on a RWD Cadillac.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.