1960 cadillac coupe deville - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, 1960 cadillac coupe deville in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by linchero check this seville out, I had a car with straight pipes like that. I was always ...
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade

Re: 1960 cadillac coupe deville

Quote Originally Posted by linchero View Post
    check this seville out,
    I had a car with straight pipes like that. I was always hitting them on driveways or something and they ended up looking more like half moons after I was done. I finally just had the exhaust shortened and tucked under the bumper with turndowns on them. That solved the problem. Now, every time I see that I wonder how long they are going to last like that with use.

aevan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I am restoring a 1960 Cadillac Coupe Deville. I am in search of a front bumper, bumper end lights and other parts. Does anyone have any connections?

Thanks!

tye_rone1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey AYT93, How did your cadillac come out? I'm looking for a 1960. Are you looking to sell?

----------

Hey AYT93, How did your 60 cadillac come out? I'm looking for one. Looking to sell?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.