Cadillac Owners Forum banner
622K views 3K replies 270 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Can make a sticky so people can post found RWD Cadillacs found so if someone is looking they can find it? This isn't always appropriate for the Classifieds, as the finder isn't the seller.

#1,759 ·
We've seen that blue '96 before. That is the one that popped up several weeks back with 4 poor pictures and a pie in the sky price. He still wants the same price and has added more pictures, unfortunately all still of piss poor quality. It's a shame, it looks like a legitimately nice car with an Astro but the guy apparently can't afford to buy a new $100 camera for a car he's trying to sell for twice what it's worth.

I like the green '94 and it's local to me. I've never been much for the velour, but I've also never seen a nicer example than that one. Looks like a solid offering.

#1,764 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Fleetwood-Brougham-1990-Cadillac-Brougham-5-7-Worlds-Finest-Example-/151036945314?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item232a80e3a2#ht_23551wt_1165

Matt is moving another one of his fleet, and this one's a beauty. Kind of a strange car, too. If you've ever read about it on his site, he basically sent this low mileage 1990 Brougham to a professional coachbuilder and had them refit the car with higher quality everything. From interior panels and materials to fender fillers, to stuff under the hood. I guess the motive was to have a Cadillac that was in the Rolls Royce price bracket.

In pictures, some of it fails to impress. It sure does look nice, I'd love to see it in person. Not a fan of the ceiling liner, though. I'll be curious to see what this sells for, since it's such a one of a kind car. There's really no way to put a price on it, and it's worth as much as someone will pay for it, as long as they appreciate it.

#1,782 ·
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/3791221075.html

This is interesting. An '86 Brougham with an Olds 350 swapped in. If the car is perfectly clean otherwise, this isn't too bad. I'd imagine he's selling it because he needs the money, and he'd rather keep that 67 or 68 that we see in the background. Not sure how I feel about him removing the rub rail along the side. It actually gives the side of the car a broader look, similar to the late 60s models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.