Cadillac Owners Forum banner
622K views 3K replies 270 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Can make a sticky so people can post found RWD Cadillacs found so if someone is looking they can find it? This isn't always appropriate for the Classifieds, as the finder isn't the seller.

#976 ·
Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Post it here!

1972 Cadillac Brougham Wagon aka The original "swagger wagon"
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/cadillac/brougham/1097952.html
Teribble wheels. Once again, those aftermarket wagon conversions remind me of an ambulance, or a hearse, just like the pickup Cadillac looks like a flower car. For some reason with those classic oddball aftermarket Cadillac conversions, I always think they look way too similar to their funeral home counterparts. Probably because that's the only place I've ever seen Cadillacs of the pickup/wagon variatey.

#977 ·
Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Post it here!

I can kind of see your point, Aron, but the wagon conversions are too low-roofed and the rear styling too rounded to greatly resemble ambulances or hearses, which are much more blocky and formal. I suppose they could be first-call vehicles....

*hopes The-Dullahan won't hex him* :hide:

#991 ·
MY GORGEOUS WHITE 94 FLEETWWOD BROUGHAM 62k miles MINT!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Cadillac fleetwood brougham
Vehicle cover Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Tire
Car Vehicle Luxury vehicle Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac fleetwood brougham Full-size car
It pains me to see her go, but I got a new company car and I just have no room for her. I have it listed on Cars.com and Autotrader.com. I really needs nothing but typical dash cracks repaired and a cracked rear license housing to be a 100% mint showcar. EVERYTHING works and the original paint, original leather and oroginal vinyl top are in excellent condition. The new chrome wheels and Vogues are less than a year old and the sound system has been "tastefully" upgraded to a CD/Ipod/satellite system. It runs as good as it looks. REAL offers considered from the forum.

Call me at 516-819-8753 if interested. Car in in Long Island NY

Thanks,
Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.