Cadillac Owners Forum banner
622K views 3K replies 270 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Can make a sticky so people can post found RWD Cadillacs found so if someone is looking they can find it? This isn't always appropriate for the Classifieds, as the finder isn't the seller.

#2,664 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car
For Sale in Granite Falls WA. Asking $3000. Its a 1981 Sedan Deville, original 2 tone, light grey leather interior. Great condition for its age, but it does have a lot of "patina". Left rear quarter panel has slight damage. Its a V8-6-4 car (368 "big block"). Runs great, been driving it to work all week, 40 minutes each way. The odometer has rolled over and judging by the condition I believe it to be just over 100K. I put a set of new tires on it, still fresh. I saved it from a certain death in downtown Seattle. I completely removed the interior, scrubbed everything, replaced the headliner and re-dyed the carpets. The engine has pretty much been untouched by me except for changing fluids, new spark plugs and wires, and rebuilding the throttle body. email me at kevin92xj@yahoo.com if you are interested

#2,670 ·
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Fleetwood-Cadillac-Brougham-1996-Cadillac-Fleetwood-Brougham-LT1-Worlds-Finest-Collector-/151299440318?forcerrptr=true&hash=item233a263ebe&item=151299440318&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Matt is selling his 800 mile Fleetwood for a stupid amount of money. Someone, please buy this and drive it!!!

In all honestly, I find his reverence towards the 93-96 Fleetwood even more perplexing now that I own one. They aren't THAT amazing. Style and build quality pale in comparison to the 77-89 Fleetwood Brougham, and I find those had a more supple ride, as well. If I have to come up with a list of things that makes the last gen Fleetwood a great car, it boils down to the small conveniences like remote locks and cupholders, and of course the power of the LT1. Things you really can't appreciate if you don't drive it! Oh well.

#2,678 ·
~*1979*~ Cadillac Coupe deVille De Elegance **4 Sale**

The time has come to sell the 79 Cadillac. Below is what I posted on another site
Selling 1979 Cadillac Coupe deElegance. 425, 3-speed auto transmission, needs rear fillers, few dings nothing major, both driver and passenger fenders bent behind wheel- these were like this when car was bought- some minor rust on passenger side rear under trim. Runs (hard time starting though), needs flywheel replaced- it's cracked. Has current plates, inspection sticker, insurance, clear title. All glass intact, electrical works, needs interior work. Located in El Paso, TX asking $1350 OBO complete or can sell in parts as well. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs and arrange shipping. Will make a nice ride once fixed up, thanks for looking.
Pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.