Cadillac Owners Forum banner
622K views 3K replies 270 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Can make a sticky so people can post found RWD Cadillacs found so if someone is looking they can find it? This isn't always appropriate for the Classifieds, as the finder isn't the seller.

#2,552 ·
$950, 1983 Autumn Maple Firemist Coupe Deville, 57K, solid body/interior (always garaged/has sat for over a year), good title. All lights, bells, whistles work. All fillers are still there and in great shape. The 4.1 wouldn't run when I bought it. But after new battery, adjusting timing, changing cap and rotor, I have managed to get it to run, but roughly. I believe it needs a new catalytic converter (not a professional diagnosis) and may be new fuel. There seems to be back-pressure through the throttle body. I'm in the process of removing the cat right now to check. In any case, a wonderful project, nice color, in Dover, DE.

Check the link
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/rwd-19xx-1984-deville-fleetwood-1985/409474-greetings.html?highlight=greetings

PM me if interested....trades considered.

#2,558 ·
#2,593 ·
Second one is super nice, but I HATE that interior color. It always looks faded out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.