Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

  1. #1816
    Aron9000's Avatar
    Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    5,418

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    1978 Deville convertible. Not sure of the company who did the chop job on the top. Needless to say this car looks fantastic, I'm normally not a gray/beige man, but I must say the paint color/interior leather combo looks amazing on this car. I know it has VERY WRONG FWD wire spoke hubcaps on it, but that is an easy fix.Personally I'd put some basket wire knock off daytons on it, but you can easily find the correct RWD spoke hubcaps without too much fuss.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Amazi...t_27935wt_1165

    Another great ebay find, a VERY STRAIGHT 1976 Sedan Deville in the best color, BLACK!!!! Love the blue interior as well, its a very classy color combo.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-...ht_1016wt_1165

    Last edited by Aron9000; 05-24-13 at 06:40 AM.

  2. #1817
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    1978 Deville convertible. Not sure of the company who did the chop job on the top. Needless to say this car looks fantastic, I'm normally not a gray/beige man, but I must say the paint color/interior leather combo looks amazing on this car. I know it has VERY WRONG FWD wire spoke hubcaps on it, but that is an easy fix.Personally I'd put some basket wire knock off daytons on it, but you can easily find the correct RWD spoke hubcaps without too much fuss.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Amazi...t_27935wt_1165
    Interesting and a well done chop because it looks factory. If it weren't for the missing crossmember on the frame.....
    It just goes to show that Cadillac then, as well as now, is missing out on an opportunity to capitalize on the convertible market.

  3. #1818
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Someone is smoking dope:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3827138841.html

    ----------

    I haven't seen this big a mess in years:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3826245071.html

  4. #1819
    Aron9000's Avatar
    Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    5,418

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    Someone is smoking dope:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3827138841.html

    ----------

    I haven't seen this big a mess in years:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3826245071.html
    That black one does have 4 nice looking hubcaps on it and a rather cherry looking steering wheel if you can look beyond the filth. That might make a good project car for students at a tech school learning autobody though. Its got every type of damage you can imagine lol.

  5. #1820
    oldcaddybuyer's Avatar
    oldcaddybuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS | 2013 ATS (03 STS, 96 FWB)
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    377

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    Someone is smoking dope:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3827138841.html

    ----------

    I haven't seen this big a mess in years:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3826245071.html
    Both look like they have been parked in the woods for 30 years. Truly sad state for a Cadillac.

  6. #1821
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    That black one does have 4 nice looking hubcaps on it and a rather cherry looking steering wheel if you can look beyond the filth. That might make a good project car for students at a tech school learning autobody though. Its got every type of damage you can imagine lol.
    Every type of damage you can imagine. lol lol

  7. #1822
    oldcaddybuyer's Avatar
    oldcaddybuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS | 2013 ATS (03 STS, 96 FWB)
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    377

  8. #1823
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Interesting. The first one would be the best choice but the price is way more than I would spend on a 26 year old car.

    ----------

    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3822225383.html

    Interesting but still too much dough for me.

  9. #1824
    oldcaddybuyer's Avatar
    oldcaddybuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS | 2013 ATS (03 STS, 96 FWB)
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    377

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    Interesting. The first one would be the best choice but the price is way more than I would spend on a 26 year old car.

    ----------

    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3822225383.html

    Interesting but still too much dough for me.
    I saw that one a few weeks back. I like it, but that price is steep.

  10. #1825
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldcaddybuyer View Post
    I saw that one a few weeks back. I like it, but that price is steep.
    This one is kind of interesting but still high for the mileage:
    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3812283761.html

    ----------

    This guy has a good handle on what he is selling:
    http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3775034293.html

  11. #1826
    oldcaddybuyer's Avatar
    oldcaddybuyer is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS | 2013 ATS (03 STS, 96 FWB)
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    377

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers View Post
    This one is kind of interesting but still high for the mileage:
    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3812283761.html

    ----------

    This guy has a good handle on what he is selling:
    http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3775034293.html
    I like the color of the 91...price isn't bad if they negotiate

    "will hold up against anything in this country that isn't in somebody's personal collection"

    Hmmm wonder who that swipe is against lol

  12. #1827
    cadillac kevin's Avatar
    cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers
    Someone is smoking dope:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3827138841.html

    ----------

    I haven't seen this big a mess in years:
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3826245071.html
    I want the center caps off that wrecked black one....those would look sweet on my turbines

  13. #1828
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    I want the center caps off that wrecked black one....those would look sweet on my turbines
    Go ahead and buy it.

  14. #1829
    cadillac kevin's Avatar
    cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespowers

    Go ahead and buy it.
    $950 for center caps? LOL
    IMO, that car is only worth 250....there aren't many usuable parts on it, it's heavily rusted, and it would cost too much to fix the title, so it is essentially a scrap/ parts car.

  15. #1830
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    $950 for center caps? LOL
    IMO, that car is only worth 250....there aren't many usuable parts on it, it's heavily rusted, and it would cost too much to fix the title, so it is essentially a scrap/ parts car.
    That is about how the seller describes it.

    ----------

    I think you could build a nice car out of it.


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum