Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here! - Page 103
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2874
Like Tree180Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Yup: Originally Posted by Benzilla There's a 1979 Coupe Deville; black; red interior; black vinyl roof for sale in Jefferson ...
    j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

Re: Find a RWD Cad for sale? Have a RWD Cad to sell? Post it here!

Yup:

Quote Originally Posted by Benzilla View Post
    There's a 1979 Coupe Deville; black; red interior; black vinyl roof for sale in Jefferson City, TN (Close to Knoxville). It has 58,000 on it & looks almost new. Great paint. It used to belong to a friend of mine, and is being resold again. I'd totally buy it if I had the money. So, heads up. Will try to find a picture of it.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit
    Yup:
    Call jesda. He wants a caddy again.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Finally found out what happened to Paradox after all this time. Haven't seen him on here since last year's Halloween fiasco.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3347135671.html

Just browsing Hearses and found his. (I'm always browsing Hearses, especially now that my sister has come of age and requires one)

Never saw this car in person. He has always insisted that it is all rusty and that it doesn't look anywhere near as nice as in that photo.

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Wow, that thing is a leaker!!!! It looks good though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland View Post
    Wow, that thing is a leaker!!!! It looks good though.
    yeah. I doubt the original paint though...looks like a repaint.

edit: its a repaint. he mentions peeling clear coat....GM didn't have clearcoat in the 70s

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

It's not actually leaking. That photo is from BEFORE he ever even owned it (We're talking like 2001) and that guy was sort of nuts and always working on 1,000 different cars in his driveway.

Paradox had troubles with the 472 that was in it and about a year ago, got himself a 500 (We stayed on a network of Vintage Cadillac Engines through regular texts of interesting classified ads, so I know this) and has since switched the engine out. Glad he god a new hood, as his old one was rusting away from the inside.

Actually, it's funny. I've never met him (Sting has). Don't know what he looks like or sounds like and he could say the same of me. Didn't even know one another's names. Yet I had we had one another's phone numbers (Found a guy in Jacksonville looking for a Coffin for his '73 Hearse and knew it was him) and could text one another when we were going to go see something interesting or a heads up about something interesting for sale that the other may want. I recall him asking me about different coachmakers, before driving to GA to see a few that were in some fellow's yard. In fact, I have since learned that we have even have some mutual acquaintances. Even met a guy at the CLC meet with Craig and realized that, though he wouldn't know it, he had met Paradox once before. I only figured this bit out, as he told me of another car of his (not the Cadillac he pulled up in) and it happens to be a very rare and unique car.

Almost feel like going to go see this car of his, just to mess with him. My sister needs her first Hearse anyhow.

Boufo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 fleetwood

Selling my 89 Fleetwood lt-1 4l60 swap

For sale
    1989 Cadillac fleetwood
    Car had a engine swap from 1996 Impala SS here's a list of mods
    96 LT-1 n 4l60e 38.000 miles
    Rev max 3200 stall converter
    New radiator n all hoses spal daul fans engine cooler from impala trans cooler huge one fuel lines from impala ss new gas tank n fuel pump from impala rims n tires from impala has sway bar from police caprice steering box from Monte Carlo SS OUICK RATIO. Headers n dual exhaust too. Car was tuned from PCM for less runs very good well awesome n goes even better. The caddy is from Alabama super mint body of caddy had 60.000 miles but u can eat off the under carriage. The car has been a labor if love I hate to get ride if it but I am forced too The money n hours I have invested in it is staggering I built caddy the way GM should of built it. U must drive n see the car to understand how clean n how well it drives handles n flys asking price is $9.500 please no tire kickers u won't regret a car like this.

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Re: Selling my 89 Fleetwood lt-1 4l60 swap

Quote Originally Posted by Boufo View Post
    For sale
    1989 Cadillac fleetwood
    Car had a engine swap from 1996 Impala SS here's a list of mods
    96 LT-1 n 4l60e 38.000 miles
    Rev max 3200 stall converter
    New radiator n all hoses spal daul fans engine cooler from impala trans cooler huge one fuel lines from impala ss new gas tank n fuel pump from impala rims n tires from impala has sway bar from police caprice steering box from Monte Carlo SS OUICK RATIO. Headers n dual exhaust too. Car was tuned from PCM for less runs very good well awesome n goes even better. The caddy is from Alabama super mint body of caddy had 60.000 miles but u can eat off the under carriage. The car has been a labor if love I hate to get ride if it but I am forced too The money n hours I have invested in it is staggering I built caddy the way GM should of built it. U must drive n see the car to understand how clean n how well it drives handles n flys asking price is $9.500 please no tire kickers u won't regret a car like this.
    Post some pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000

Post some pictures!!!
    He had a whole thread on it. IMO, it is worth what he's asking. The body is immaculate both top side and underside.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    He had a whole thread on it. IMO, it is worth what he's asking. The body is immaculate both top side and underside.

Sorry to hear it has to go, good luck with the sale and the crisis that precipitated the need for the sale.

Corey468 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

1974 Sedan Deville. Palm Springs.

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/3394494622.html

1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. Thousand Oaks. Red Interior, so 1970's.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...386198046.html

CADDYDADDY13 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 91 Brougham, 91 Hearse, 93 Fleetwood, 96 Buick RMW, 2005 DTS

Hi guys,

I'm selling off some of GM collection.

The first is a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood. It is Dark Cherry Metaillic with tan leather. It has only 64k miles on it and is in beautiful condition. Factory Chrome rims and Factory CD Player. All power options work. Recently won 2nd place in its class at this summer's Cadillac/Lasalle club show. Needs nothing except an A/C recharge (still R12, I have cans of it that go with it). Rust free, clean as they come.
    Few minor cosmetic dings.
    Asking $6500 obo

The next car is my 1995 Caprice Classic Wagon. Black, gray cloth interior. 60k Miles. Dual power seats, power windows, locks, mirrors, antenna. A/c blows cold and strong, air ride compressor still functions perfectly(very rare in these wagons). Rust Free and as clean as they come. Cleanest wagon I have ever seen in person. Undercarriage like new. Needs nothing. RARE FIND!!!
    Asking $7,000 obo

And the third is a 1996 Buick ROadmaster Estate Limited Wagon. Black with tan leather interior. 143k miles(but you would never guess it). Beautiful condition. Dual power seats, windows, locks, mirrors, etc. Factory CD player, keyless entry. Vintage Appliance wire basket wheels (only have 10k miles on the wheels, have boxes for them) with new 1.3" whitewalls. 3 rows of seats. Moonroof over back seat. Trailer hitch. Brand new custom stainless steel dual exhaust(sounds perfect, not tto loud, not too soft, and doesn't echo in car) cost over $950!, new transmission last year. Runs great. A/c could use a recharge and due for front brakes. Very little rust. Car gets a ton of compliments everywhere it goes! Last year for these beauties. Her nickname is Black Beauty!
    Asking $5800 obo

If anyone is interested please let me know. PM me. I have more pictures of each one.

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Right hand drive 78 Cadillac Coupe
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-...item4abf1350ce

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

That's an interesting twist, someone importing a caddy back to the states . And I'm guessing import taxes were still charged.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*

Over 70% of used cars in America are exported over seas, and many of them are cars produced before 1990. In many cases, older American cars can be found in Europe and Asia, and they are in better condition and are better optioned than what is available in the States. When looking for a specific year, model, color, or option, sometimes you can only find the car outside the United States, and have to have it imported back. There are also situations where it is cheaper to purchase an American car elsewhere (and ship it home), than it would be to buy the car in the United States.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.