Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#2,234 ·
Ooh is that pink?
I sure hope not. lol.

its beige. it just appears pink because of the sunlight coming through the trees.

also, it appears your rear bumper is tweaked (if those are original fillers...if they're reproductions, disregard). the top should be a bit further in (the angle of the bumper is off) and the bottom of the fins should be a hair lower. this is most likely from backing over/ into something or improper shimming.

#2,241 ·
That's interesting. somebody must have done an interior swap sometime in the past. Kind of makes sense. The Deville interior didn't wear as well as series 62 interior. If the VIN says Deville, then it is a Deville! :thumbsup: (with Series 62 interior) LOL Either way, it's great looking car.

#2,242 ·
Either way she is fixing to get redone on the inside with some new buckets in the front a waterfall console from the dash back to In between the 2 buckets in the back( which are being custom built) and then topped off with 2 tone leather (black and orange). And of course door panels and everything else to match.

#2,257 ·
Replaced some hoses that had swollen
Hid her away during winter
Now the warmer weather is here and the cruising season she's been out and about
But I don't get to drive her anywhere as much as I'd like

Still looking for parts here and there
And almost due for new paint and retrim of the cloth interior... material is still available... just need to get it from Oregon to here.

Have new radio to fit.. USA630
Have to still fix gas gauge... but thats probably for the best it doesn't work... lol

#2,265 ·
^People glue Caddy badges into Civics in Missouri? Admittedly, I have a Mercedes emblem hanging from my sunvisor (Because I have no training mirror to hang it from) But there is a long, particularly fantastic story about Felons and Revolutionaries, of revenge and of new allies, of underhanded deals and mystery behind that. When the inevitable film based upon my life comes to theatres, expect to see the this particular chapter as a pivotal scene.

Outsider has the right idea. While I do not stop and take photos of modern Cadillacs, any random 11th Gen Brougham takes my interest when I see it.

While on my Uhaul adventure to grab my new engine, I passed a triple black one briefly in Historic Tampa and then, while calling the fellow who had the engine, I stopped a a library and went up to the front and snapped a photo of a mostly unmolested (Had cheesy "Chrome Retro V8" badges from Walmart on it) white Brougham with burgundy leather interior.