Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#913 ·
The antenna is broken at the moment. I gotta find me a new one. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I hate putting it away for the winter, but there isn't much that I can do with it anyways because of the head-gaskets. I'm finishing my Olds 350 build this winter (had to let the funds recoup) and I will post some pics once I finish painting the tins. The block is done, but the rest is still in primer. I'm also rebuilding the 200-4r I got for free with my 307 parts engine in class this winter. New engine and a rebuilt trans this spring! :cool2:

#929 ·
Well give the dude some credit...

I mean if he took a perfect '78 Cadillac, chopped it in half and made a ******* mansion out of it, then he deserves your ill contented comments. In fact, I believe that we, as universe of Cadillac owners, should have the legal right to punish people who do things like this to our cars. In this case I would suggest slow torture on the rack; stretch him out until he is a few inches taller than Yao Ming.

But what if he saved this car from a worse fate? He could have found it in a junk yard, in a million pieces, bound for the crusher. The rear half could have been completely destroyed and unsalvageable, so instead of hacking the ass off another Cadillac, he put on a camper. Wouldn't you feel like an a**hole if that were the case?

#939 ·
Re: Or,

I love my cadamper. Been trying to find original owner. I drove by it, offered a bid and had it ramped to Maine. I'll be rolling through your state soon. Purists kiss my arse, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
woah, i'm in south portland maine. awesome :D

btw, i was just kidding. As long as it has the cadillac logo on it, it deserves to be on the road :D