Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
G
#207 ·
Hi, thanks for asking. I have whiplash and back pain. I am just thankful that I was not in a small car. I will not ever own a small car. I will probably buy a 1996 Fleetwood or that 1998 on ebay. I will always sacrifice a little mileage for more safety. I might consider a Deville. I am just glad to be alive. thank god.

#210 ·
Im all for protecting the environment,but if one of those "peace loving hippies" made any kind of comment to me,i would kick the ever-loving shit out of them. And i am not a violent person by any means. Those people piss me off more than almost anything.

#211 ·
Just got the car back from 3 days at the shop. 3.73 gears/Eaton Posi, Performance Front Rotors & Pads, new drum shoes, powdercoated rear drums, and a few more goodies plus some maintenance all done :thumbsup:

Reactions: VEGASELDO91
#216 ·
Just got the car back from 3 days at the shop. 3.73 gears/Eaton Posi, Performance Front Rotors & Pads, new drum shoes, powdercoated rear drums, and a few more goodies plus some maintenance all done :thumbsup:

Damn, I wish I had a clue how to make photoshop look half that good.

G
#212 ·
thanks for the kind words everyone. I had to go to the hospital twice yesterday to get pain shots. I feel better now. How much do you think I will get from the insurance company for my car? 2 days before the wreck I put new rear Delco shocks on it and a changed oil Monday, put new battery last week. For anyone who needs new 1993 Delco rear air shocks RockAuto.com sells them shipped for $80.07 a set shipped. Now on with my search for a 1996 Fleetwood. LOL I will post pictures when I get my next Cadillac. TexasCadillac :)

#219 ·
I like your collection, especially that 507 powered CDV. :)

#225 ·
I dont think anyone took it that way. I havnt had anyone EVER say anything negative to me about my car.Only very positive things and compliments. But is someone said something like "youre making it harder for me to breathe", i would reply with something like "good" or "awesome" or "tru" or "word".

I drive my car because its a f*cking bad ass sexy piece of American luxury.

I wouldnt have it any other way.

You get 25mpg is an '85 Brougham? I dont belive mine has ever seen over 20mpg.

#226 ·
yeah like 90% of the feedback i get on my car is positive... but there's always those select few who think its unenvironmental or something like that. just like you, i wouldnt have it any other way.

yeah i can squeeze 26 out of it if im going down the highway at 55 with my foot barely on the pedal.

#227 ·
I'm not a fan of environmental liberals and their complaining about everything on four wheels either. If that's the price i pay for driving a good looking car, so be it. people nowadays just want something to be edgy about, and since most college kids see cars as pointless machines that only serve as transportation and a place to eat drive through food, well, they attack them. It's my right as an American to drive a Cadillac for it's style and beauty, and say to hell with the fuel economy. If you don't like it, go to Russia.

I still claim my record is 28 mpg on my trip out to cape cod about a year ago. I can't explain it, nor do I try.

#229 ·
Our Caddy doesn't do much more than 100 miles a week most times. I commute via motorcycle 90% of the time year round. I get about 40 MPG on that.

These kids have no idea with their softball exhaust ricers or the mom and dad provided SUV. Personally I think seeing a "No War For Oil" sticker on an Excursion is justification for homicide by tire iron!!!

Ken

#234 ·
Hmm, I might end up with a Fleetwood coupe yet.

Give me a year, mark my words lol.