Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#1,989 ·
I have invested??? in one more Cadillac - a Deville Convertible -67. This one was imported to Sweden from Nevada in 2003 and is in good shape. Unfortunately the convertible season is very short in Sweden...
I also attach some pictures of my Sedan DeVille that has been mine since July 2010. I love the sixtysevens, but in the future I may look for a -65 or -66 Eldorado.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car

#1,991 ·
Last Saturday my brother got married. I took Rex to the party. I achieved the goal that he was the wedding car and the newly married took some photos with him. He captured a great deal of the attention. I don´t think a single person did not ask me about the caddy or talked about it with admiration. The estate where the wedding took place was the perfect setting. I polished chrome again and waxed the car for this special occasion.

image upload

#2,002 ·
Hello folks. Heres a short clip of my 83 Coupe DeVille. I just picked this up about 2 months ago. The car is a 20 footer so its been disassembled and being prepped for paint. 2 Pumps, 8 batteries 6 switches. Chevy 350 eng/Th350 Trans, chrome upper and lower control arms, chrome trailing arms and few other goodies.

[video=facebook;2173735096535]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2173735096535[/video]

Vehicle Car Auto part Tire Rim

Bumper Auto part Exhaust system Automotive exhaust Vehicle

Attachments

#2,004 ·
Hi Craig, unfortunately no. SMS needs 6 weeks to make up the top. SMS was the only place that had that rare color top. I should have it on the car before the end of the year. So glad to have found one. I installed a new hood pad today and it makes the engine compartment look really good. See you soon at Morrow Bay!