Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! - Page 51
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 223 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1595Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3347644...
    arnauts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '79 Phaeton (crushed), '94 Brougham, 78 Mark V DJ

Re: LOVE your Cadillac - - DRIVE your Cadillac!!! Show me your Cadillac!!!!!!

Aron9000 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300

Here is my 1991 D'Elegance. It looks black in the pics, but its really navy blue. Also, are you the Dave who sold me this car?

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Aron9000 View Post
    Also, are you the Dave who sold me this car?
    Nope, it is not the same Dave.

arnauts, love the progress with the Fleetwood!
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

Bro-Ham is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1979 Cadillac Sedan deVille d'Elegance

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful cars!!! I'm not the guy who sold you that Brougham - - I would have kept that one for myself!!!! The FWB with the Impala wheels with the sensual background is over the top!!!!! More more more!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post some pix of mine form a few years ago with its original wire wheel covers. I just love my car. I sense you all may have the same passion for your cars?!?!?! Post 'em up! Show your pix and tell your tale. :-)

Oh, one more thing - - - can someone please tell Chadillac to get a Cadillac. :-) There are just some things that are just meant to be.....

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

This is my Barbara Ann. Just turned 90,000 miles.

Hub caps are from a 76 Seville. Trunk lid has a gold V crest from an '80's De Ville RWD. There is a chrome centerline on the hood and "spear base" for the hood ornament form an 82 De Ville. There are vintage, gold, "Brougham d'Elegance" C piller scripts on the rear quarter panels (moved the factory Brougham scrips to the front quarter panels). Trunk lid also has a Sixty Special badge below the Cadillac script. Instead of doing wreaths around the door locks (like everyone else) I put V emblems under them.

You can see more on my cardomain page.

AElayyat is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 85 Fleetwood Brougham, 90 Brougham 5.7, 05 Deville DTS

I have an 85 Fleetwood Brougham & 89 Brougham, both d'Elegance.
    The gold one is the 85 & the white one is the 89.
    Attached Images
    CadillacLuke24 likes this.

lochenjons is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV

AElayyat,

nice caddys!!!!!!!!!!! both look super clean i would like to see some interior shots if you have any!

AElayyat is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 85 Fleetwood Brougham, 90 Brougham 5.7, 05 Deville DTS

Quote Originally Posted by lochenjons View Post
    AElayyat,

nice caddys!!!!!!!!!!! both look super clean i would like to see some interior shots if you have any!
    Thanks man. It takes a lot of working keeping those boats clean! I get a good work out cleaning them! I have reached my limit in adding pictures of the interior. I do have some on the fourm, let me figure out how to attach them to the post...

***NOTE***
    The chair looks crusty in this picture for some reason, it just has normal wear, no cracks or holes.

CadillacLuke24 likes this.

lochenjons is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV

wow i really like the '85's interior dude keep up the good work

gillianwhittaker@xtr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 86 f/wood brougham 307, 77 f/wood

Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 77CDV View Post
    I like the pic of you two standing next to the Caddy in the field. Looks like an old Cadillac ad on acid.
    I can relate to that --timothy leary--(you under 35~s will have to google that name !!

Caddy75 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I drove my '76 FWB for all of Earth hour, used quarter tank of gas in the process, ha ha.

WOW! Great cars! Thank you for posting. This is really fun! Caddy75 - you're not alone - I've been driving my '79 every day! You have to keep the economy going and Exxon/Mobil is my best friend! Go SpeedPass!! I love the details on these cars...it's fun to see how you personalize your cars with the very nice floor mats, unique ornamentation, and just the superb shape these cars are maintained in! Blood sweat and tears! I love it! Here is a pic of my car from a few years ago when I tried the Cadillac genuine wire wheels. I thought I liked them, then didn't like them and traded them to a friend, now I wish I had them again...what you all think?! I have the conservative 93-96 Brougham alloy wheels currently. Well, it's 90 here right now and humid as heck and I'm driving to the beach in the deVille d'Elegance. It gets tons of attention even in Florida! Thanks again for sharing these true gems and who else has a pride and joy Caddy to show off?!? :-) Dave

perks is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1963 Series 62 Hardtop Coupe

Hi all, just picked up a 1963 hardtop 62 series coupe. I've owned many GM cars in the past, but this is my first Caddy.

Originally rose in color with matching interior, but got a red paint job at some point a few years back that is mostly intact though not necessarily the best quality. Interior is going to need some substantial reconditioning down the road: there's some cracking in the dash and the original upholstery is in bad shape, but a previous owner did install custom seat covers. There are some rather curious additions (for example, the front fog lamps, and they put in a third brake light...HUH???) and other minor exterior cosmetic issues that will need to be dealt with as well. Plus a couple tweaks to the brakes and transmission. But otherwise, man, this thing rides smooooooooth!

Looking forward to having some fun cruising around in this on my weekends...

77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.