Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#144 ·
My 1989 Brougham, black with a dark red interior. Hearty survivor of 17 New England winters. Never garaged, and proud of it! Original paint and everything, I gave it a wash and wax before the pictures, amazing what that'll do.

Also, those tires were put on last week. Those are the p235 dimension IVs. I don't think they look bad at all, and the wider white wall works good on a black car, in my opinion. Certainly not bad, but if you do get them, they rub against the chassis when the wheel is forced all the way, so, um try not to do that.

That's a gold-plated k40 CB radio antenna. They originally sold for like, 200 bucks back in 1985, but when i went to my local car audio garage, it's all he had in the shop so i got it for 45 bucks.

#145 ·
I wanna see a pic of that red leather interior...

#147 ·
Wow, that's sharp! The whitewalls just set it off perfectly don't they? It looks so mob. Have you ever though of mildly tinting the windows?

#148 ·
Tinting the windows is definitely on the list of things to do, if only to keep the sun out during the summer. With a black exterior and leather inside, you could fry an egg on those seats, which may be why the front ones look like this...

But enough of that. Here's something, I'm particularly proud of, my dashboard. I really like the way it glows at night. I feel like I'm driving in the Batmobile.

And here's the back seat. Like new! I wish I could drive from here. While i was taking the pictures, i sat there for a good ten minutes just appreciating the comfort.

#149 ·
I really like that shade of red! Anyone know what the official name for that color is?

#155 ·
That's what I like to see. Often you realize that your car may not have all the options you wanted, or it may not be the right color, or in the best condition, but you love it anyway because it's yours, and the fact that it is the only one that is yours. Other people may have Broughams colored like mine, or in better condition than mine, but they don't have mine. I love how cars are so personable like that.

I also love how they are two tons of steel on wheels.

#157 ·
i want to make the meet really bad. but there's too much on the car i want to fix before i park next to these beautiful d bodies i see here. paint, suspension, tires, brakes, etc. too much to list before may 19. like a true cubs fan would say, there's always next year...

#158 ·
Are you kidding? Just take it to a detailer and bring it! It doesn't look that bad, just kinda cold, lol.

#170 ·
Ya still gotta bring it! Body damage doesn't mean a darn thing to us! Heck, I'm bringing my '92 deVille down, even though it's got a damaged front right fender, bumper, bumper cover, grille and hood.

#160 ·
If Yasmine Bleeth had a pimple would you hide her from the world?

#165 ·
Damn! I'm surprised, I thought we'd see more of the 68-70 deVilles and Fleetwoods on here.

Reactions: armin1
#173 ·
1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham....."Best of all it's a Cadillac".....gotta love that slogan.

Attachments