Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#1,102 ·
I think I wish you lived closer. I would totally trade you the whitewalls off my wagon for those. :(

Sigh. I need some white letter tires. lol
How's this for a bit of irony: your profile says you're in Florida. When I bought the car last summer, I had to fly to Tampa to take delivery and drive it back here. So the car was a lot closer to you up until about a year ago.

I will say this about that two-and-a-half day drive back home after I picked it up: that Fleetwood is easily the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. The air conditioning was ice cold, the ride was smooth as glass, and I had room inside that leather-and-wood cabin to spare. It even made driving across Kansas tolerable. Do you know how difficult it is to tolerate crossing Kansas on I-70?

#1,113 ·
Power washing it should be fine, but keep the pressure down. When a bottle of oil opened in my trunk, I used simple green and dawn, which took most of the grime out. Don't scrub it; that light spot on my is where I took a brush to it and removed some of the material.

#1,115 ·
Just a little candid shot I took with an Iphone. Kinda like it because it looks like it was taken many years back with a disposable. (and yes, my headlight bezel is missing... still looking for a nice enough replacement to go on.

Reactions: CadillacLuke24