Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! - Page 31
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 223 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 3335
Like Tree1617Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ...
  1. #451
    kmagari's Avatar
    kmagari is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 76 Eldorado, 47 Series 62
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    37

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!



    fixitman likes this.

  2. #452
    96Fleetwood's Avatar
    96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by kmagari View Post



    Beautiful Eldorado, but that is Front Wheel Drive....
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

  3. #453
    kmagari's Avatar
    kmagari is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 76 Eldorado, 47 Series 62
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    37

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    OOPs sorry, I changed from my 70 Coupe and stuck with the forum, thanks man

  4. #454
    EndlessRyd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    33
    Posts
    72

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    This is a pic of my 1988 Brougham. Its triple white, and in showroom condition. I bought it about a year ago from the original owner. A 93 year old woman. Her family made her sell it when her driving was getting scary, I guess. The car had 69,000 miles on it when I bought it, and I think I put about 1000 miles on it since then. I recently got vanity plates for it that read TX SZD 88 (Texas sized 88) They will get put on when I take the car out of storage in April, as it is snowing here, and Illinois spreads salt everywhere, and I dont want it to get on the car. I miss not seeing it in the driveway everyday... oh well... only a few more months.
    Attached Images

  5. #455
    96Fleetwood's Avatar
    96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessRyd View Post
    This is a pic of my 1988 Brougham. Its triple white, and in showroom condition. I bought it about a year ago from the original owner. A 93 year old woman. Her family made her sell it when her driving was getting scary, I guess. The car had 69,000 miles on it when I bought it, and I think I put about 1000 miles on it since then. I recently got vanity plates for it that read TX SZD 88 (Texas sized 88) They will get put on when I take the car out of storage in April, as it is snowing here, and Illinois spreads salt everywhere, and I dont want it to get on the car. I miss not seeing it in the driveway everyday... oh well... only a few more months.
    Congrats, she is a beauty! Where in Illinois are you located?

    I have my Fleetwood tucked away for the winter, but luckily it is in the heated garage attached to my house.

    Take care,
    Elias
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

  6. #456
    CaddyChillin77777's Avatar
    CaddyChillin77777 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville Le Cabriolet
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    335

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    How big of a difference does it make if the garage is heated??

  7. #457
    96Fleetwood's Avatar
    96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyChillin77777 View Post
    How big of a difference does it make if the garage is heated??

    Not sure how it feels to the car, but when I am in there working in a nice 60 degree garage while it is 10 degrees outside.. it is wonderful. I was lucky that the guy who owned my house before was a car buff and made the garage fully insulated and climate controlled!
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

  8. #458
    EndlessRyd is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    33
    Posts
    72

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    I am located in Steger, IL. It is between Chicago and Kankakee on the Indiana line. The storage is not heated, and actually I went today to start it and discovered it had developed an oil leak since I put it into storage. Im getting that taken care of on Wednesday. I didnt look to hard to see where it was comming from, as it was 25 degrees outside, and I know I wouldnt be fixing it myself in the cold. Hopefully it wont be too expensive, because Im not working right now. I guess thats part of the fun of owning a 20 year old car. I wouldnt trade it for anything though.

  9. #459
    CaddyChillin77777's Avatar
    CaddyChillin77777 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville Le Cabriolet
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    335

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by 96Fleetwood View Post
    Not sure how it feels to the car, but when I am in there working in a nice 60 degree garage while it is 10 degrees outside.. it is wonderful. I was lucky that the guy who owned my house before was a car buff and made the garage fully insulated and climate controlled!
    I have a heater in my garage but keep it off unless I'm doing work... Thanks for the answer though

  10. #460
    96Fleetwood's Avatar
    96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessRyd View Post
    I am located in Steger, IL. It is between Chicago and Kankakee on the Indiana line. The storage is not heated, and actually I went today to start it and discovered it had developed an oil leak since I put it into storage. Im getting that taken care of on Wednesday. I didnt look to hard to see where it was comming from, as it was 25 degrees outside, and I know I wouldnt be fixing it myself in the cold. Hopefully it wont be too expensive, because Im not working right now. I guess thats part of the fun of owning a 20 year old car. I wouldnt trade it for anything though.
    Nice, you are not too far away. You should meet up with our local chapter:

    http://www.westofthelakeclc.com/

    Regards,
    Elias
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

  11. #461
    jey
    jey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Fleetwood Brougham V4P
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    426

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!





    Had the car for just a month now, gave it a wash and wax today and took it out for a photo session

  12. #462
    93DevilleUSMC's Avatar
    93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,327

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by jey View Post




    Had the car for just a month now, gave it a wash and wax today and took it out for a photo session
    Beautiful! What wax did you use?

  13. #463
    jey
    jey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Fleetwood Brougham V4P
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    426

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by 93DevilleUSMC View Post
    Beautiful! What wax did you use?
    Thanks! I use Meguiars - the "Tech" liquid wax for the automatic waxer, and Gold Class paste for the pillars/places the machine can't get to.

  14. #464
    93DevilleUSMC's Avatar
    93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,327

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by jey View Post
    Thanks! I use Meguiars - the "Tech" liquid wax for the automatic waxer, and Gold Class paste for the pillars/places the machine can't get to.
    I just got the Gold Class paste for Christmas. I'll post some pics when I use it.

  15. #465
    88DEleganceOnWires's Avatar
    88DEleganceOnWires is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Brougham D'Elegance
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    22

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    88 Brougham D'Elegance with the burgundy velvet interior.


Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting