Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#640 ·
^ You are probably getting total crap mileage those midget wheels on there.

#646 ·
Here she is, Big Blue! Finally able to post pics of my '84 DeVille. This was back when I bought it on eBay. It was in Boston, I'm in Michigan. 888 miles later (one way) and it was home. The best part, 50,000 original miles! (Had 45,000 when I got it) :cool2: I've got new filler panels to put in it too. I LOVE MY CADILLAC!!!

Attachments

#648 ·
^I had a 1991 Buick Regal sedan with that same type of seat fabric as that blue Coupe Deville, weird. Its very luxurious feeling, and after 170k and 10 years, it still looked like new.

Here's my 1991 Brougham D'Elegance. Looks black in these pics, but its really navy blue. Options include: moonroof, D'Elegance, leather, wire wheels, 350 TBI V8, and the factory CD player. Had every damn option, but still no posi-track rear end:(

#655 ·
^ Not bad. How much did you pay/how many miles? Interior shots? It has the trailer hitch so I am assuming it has the tow package with the 350, right?

#658 ·
Pjotr,

I like your '68. What was the original interior color combination? It looks like an original stereo car also... nice!

Thank's, I don't really know, when I bought it 2004 (owner number 26! since the car came to Sweden 1980!) it was black carpet, white seats and black paint. Maybe it was brown paint original.
Now the it's red (maroon) carpet, red and white seats. Could show some pictures when seats are ready.

#662 ·
Here's a picture of mine, it's a 1980 Cadillac Coupe as you can see I have the 90 Brougham frontend with the rolls royce grille, the bumper trim off the Brougham, Firestone FR721 1.3 inch whitewalls, also have the rear lights and the bumper trim off the Brougham and the 5th wheel. The skirts I got them the day picture was taken. Was just testing them out. What do you guys think? On or Off? (not yet painted) I have them still if anyone interested.

#663 ·
^ Very Nice! I think the look of the skirts go well with the continental kit.

#665 ·
I like it because it gives it the same look as if it were slammed to the ground. I would also say pimp mobile, but I hate when people describe these cars that way. Where did you get the skirts or are they home made? Also, show us some pics of the finished product when you get it all painted up.

#666 ·
I got the skirts off of eBay back in October of last year. They're fiberglass so I'm pretty sure aftermarket. However, Hess and Eisenhardt (hope spelled correctly) made some that you can get from the factory, these are metal and have a chrome trim on the bottom lip and they don't go as low as these do. I would say down to where the crease is on the edge of the car. I'm pretty sure you can fabricate your own or take some of another car cut them up to fit. :bouncy: