Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#599 ·
Hello, everyone, here is my 66 Coupe de Ville.

I have just imported this from California 2 months ago, I live in Christchurch, New Zealand and you dont see many of these on the streets.

I have just had it complied for NZ roads which involved a few things like brake shoes, wheel cylinders, ball joints etc.

I have just lowered it and given the old beast a tune up.

The car is original except for the wheels and suspension, engine and chassis numbers match so I wont be doing anything drastic.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Gene

Attachments

#603 ·
Hey, divide, you mind washing the damn thing before you post it up? Or are you just trying to make us puke? Also, get that seat off the roof, get that bottle off, and try washing the thing.

If you want to TRULY do something useful to it, sell it to the United States Marine Corps so they can have something for tanks to blow up.

#612 ·
I have found this forum fun and helpful over time, so I finally joined. Since I have always enjoyed all the pictures so much, I thought I'd post pictures of my 1991 Brougham d'Elegance gold package. Thanks!

Attachments

#617 ·
IMO, no skirts = no dice.

#620 ·
lol, alright. Are you sure they won't rub?

Ben

#622 ·
Yeah, be sure to keep us updated, I'd love to see it done.

Ben

#624 · (Edited)
New member...whats goin on everybody:welcome:

Heres my 2 Cadillac Fleetwoods the yellow one is an 84 and the white pearl is a 85...let m eknow what yall think...

Attachments

#629 ·
#633 ·
1990- Thanks man - its a work in progress

^ that is a ton of work and it looks awesome. I certainly dont have the skill to pull off something like that, it looks quite sinister love it.

I am going to try to do most of the stuff myself just to see what I can do. I could drop it off at a shop and wait 4 months but, I am not patient enough for that plus I want to learn a little. I am jealous of the guys that have the skill to chop roofs etc..