Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#587 ·
Hello fellow Caddy people, I am new here and wanted to show off my ride, I just got it a few months ago, it is a 94 with 74,000 miles, found it on Ebay, picked it up for a sweet $3500, I had a 2003 Deville before this car and in my opinion, this is ten times the car that plastic front wheel drive thing was, ok enough ranting, here are the pics.

#588 ·
Hello fellow Caddy people, I just joined the site here and wanted to show off my `94 Fleetwood, I just got it a couple of months ago, I replaced my `03 Deville with this car, this is 10 times the car the plastic front wheel drive Deville was in my opinion, I got it on Ebay and picked it up for a sweet $3500 with only 74,000 miles on her, here are some pics to check out., oh and by the way, does anybody know what this color is really called, I have heard about 5 different names for it now.

Attachments

#591 ·
hi from sweden here. have a cadillac fleetwood 1995, a rare car here, think we only have 80 registret,

not original, im building car audio in it, have 22" on now, going to put airbag on it this winter hopefully,
have put hidlight on it,
tint evey window on car,
put gold emblems on,
have deadning all car whit dynamat,
have redone door side and all pillar whit sway, going to do roof also,
and some pics

replaced whit eclipse headunit,

front window whit logos in tint

door side