Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#516 ·
Ok, here goes. First time to post in this forum. Just joined a couple of weeks ago when a buddy and I acquired our first Cadillac.

It's a 1968 Fleetwood Brougham. She's been sitting for about 14 years best we can tell. These are the pics taken right after we bought her before we got her to the "shop".

Attachments

#518 ·
This Is The Lac Of My Dreams..it Just Recently Quit Starting. I Installed A New Starter, Battery And It Still Won't Start....can't Wait To Put Her In Paint But Want To Get This Problem Solved...i'm Proud Of My Lac....just Bummed Out That It Doesn't Start..im Located In Phoenix, Az...so If Any Of You Are Out My Way Or Know Anybody That Could Help..please Forward That Information....thanks....

Coupe Is Originally From California In 1976....from Whittier California. I'm The Second Owner And I Don't Want Her To Die In My Hands....please Help..

Attachments

#519 · (Edited)
G'day 472......... I'd love to see a pic of the engine room of your '81 Coupe DeVillage with the 507 in it. Did you do the swap?? Is there enough clearance between the R. rocker cover & the A/C housing? etc. I have done engine swaps (big blocks in early Fords, Z11 '63 SS Chevs etc. I am ex-GM Vancouver Zone staff) before, but this one frightens me to death. I have a zillion questions that need answering before I tackle a swap of similar complexity in my '83 FWB sedan. How can we get in contact to exchange info??
Cheers.......Robin B.

#522 ·
Holy crap it's gorgeous.

#534 ·
Here's some pics of my 1990 Brougham. It has the 5.7L Chevy 350, a Turbo 350 Trans, new A/C type, lots of expensive new parts lol. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

#549 ·
that things gorgious. it looks like mine minus the gold pinstrip and emblems.

this is really the only one i've got of mine. She's in that stage where its either scrap her or save her. as soon as my S10 project is done this one will get started.

Im thinking a supercharged 5.3 or 6.0 with either a 4L60E or 4L80E transmission. appearance wise im thinking restoration save for a set of new wheels.

#538 ·
I never get used to seeing that car. It's a knock out.