Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#5 ·
Brougham_geezer, that car next to the '80 in that pic...is that a Caprice or Parisienne?

Well I don't own a D-body, but of all the ones I've driven, this is the one I had the most experience with: 84 Sedan deVille.

#9 ·

I need to take some pics of the car right now.. it is riding on 15 inch steel 9C1 wheels with Michelin Arctic Alpine tires & Cadillac stainless hubcaps!! Looks so ridiculous, but at least it gets through the Chicago grime :eek:

#10 ·
Elias, I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere else, but what kind of wheels are you planning on getting?

#11 ·
They are also 18 inch, but wider.. and DEEP dish... I will post up once they are in my possession. I won't put them on till Mid April so I can be ready for the May meet in Iowa :thumbsup:

#14 ·
^ I like it! It's a lot like Destroyer's 91, except his isn't lowered as extensively, and he doesn't have the cloth top nor the two tone paint.

#18 ·
That hood ornament pic is awesome DS!

Reactions: armin1
#28 ·
Thanks, Yes they are original wire wheels off a 1989 Brougham I got them on E-bay. They were and still are in perfect condition. THe center caps where NOS still in the box. I love this car and it is optioned (now) just the way I like it. Thanks again for all the complements

Tall Tom
Palm Springs, CA

#46 ·
i know! tell me about it! when my grandfather replaced the tires, somehow he didn't spring for whitewalls... the tires are in great shape, so i hate to get rid of them when they have a lot more miles on them. it's definately on my list of things to do. here's a pic of my caddy right now: i took the wire wheel covers off and im cleaning them up (they've never been clean in their life):

after cleaning:

before cleaning:

you can't really tell the difference but in person it looks 100% better. i broke my digital camera and had to take stills from the camcorder.

thats what my car looks like with no rims. say what you will, i actually think it looks pretty cool.

i just put some reflective strips on the back. i think they look pretty cool. haha don't even say anything about the sticker on the window. i know its a cadillac and not a chevy. im just showing my support for a local 4x4 club i'm in.

#26 · (Edited)
Hi,

This 79 Sedan deVille d'Elegance has been sitting inside all winter at my Stillwater, Minnesota warehouse and I got it out today for a drive in the snow and salt so I could take pictures for everyone to see on this site. Pics taken today show the 93-96 style Fleetwood alloy wheels I put on this car last fall and had the center caps painted to match the color of the car with a custom cadillac crest laser cut in the color of the accent stripes.

Also shown are pics from last winter in Florida when this car made the trip from Minnesota to Florida two times in total float and quiet! You can see the original wire wheel covers. This car looks natural in Florida on a palm lined boulevard by the shining blue water!

Who has spring fever?!

Dave

#27 ·
Real nice, Bro-Ham. I like your creativity with the wheels, too. Resembles the look of some of the color-matched discs on some of the '77-'79 Cadillac models.

#29 ·
What a bunch of great looking Caddies from everyone! Nothing has class and civility like the 77-92 D Bodies!

lochenjons and Bro-Ham, I'm particularly fond of your cloth D'Elegance packages, it's so tough to find those, especially with the Broughams!

Reactions: RedCadi