Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! - Page 149
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 223 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3345
Like Tree1628Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; On the Thirteenth, I hung out with one of my brothers to celebrate our mutual birthdays, six days apart, as ...
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

On the Thirteenth, I hung out with one of my brothers to celebrate our mutual birthdays, six days apart, as we haven't really spent time together in a few years.

While we were wandering the through Disney World (He has a fancy job at Disney) Orlando Attractions Magazine came and snapped some photos. I only learned this a moment ago, but I guess they published them the same evening. What was crazy was how fast people I know started commenting that it was me. I did not know I had people that close to me who read the tourism magazines. I must fix that.

Alscad56 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1956 Sedan Deville,1994 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    In Pennsylvania, every snow plow is a Hearse, also known as "The Original Sport Utility Vehicle"

Irish Culture FTW.

Where is that photo from? Canadia? We're drunk, they have no excuse.

They're just weird and they plug their cars in the wall when they get home.

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Alscad56 View Post
    Translation.

We're allowed to uses Hearses as snow plows. People expect it from us. Canada, not so much.

Block warmers are a pivotol part of Canadian automotive culture, though they are not uncommon in The United States, as well as other continents altogether, they are often associated simply with Canada. An example would be the first time I was modifying my Girlfriend's Father's Dodge for him. Though he lives in Las Vegas and has for his whole life, I could instantly tell the car was from Canada, though her family seemed curious as to how I knew. The three-prong AC electrical cord wrapped and ziptied neatly out of the way was a dead givaway.

Alscad56 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1956 Sedan Deville,1994 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Translation.

We're allowed to uses Hearses as snow plows. People expect it from us. Canada, not so much.

Block warmers are a pivotol part of Canadian automotive culture, though they are not uncommon in The United States, as well as other continents altogether, they are often associated simply with Canada. An example would be the first time I was modifying my Girlfriend's Father's Dodge for him. Though he lives in Las Vegas and has for his whole life, I could instantly tell the car was from Canada, though her family seemed curious as to how I knew. The three-prong AC electrical cord wrapped and ziptied neatly out of the way was a dead givaway.
    How long ago was this? Because a block heater is not the dead give-away that a car is from Canada. You simply need to look at the speedometer. It reads in kilometers, not miles. If your girlfriend's grandfather's Dodge has or had a metric speedometer, then yes, it's from Canada. if not, then it's simply an American car with a block heater. You cannot buy a vehicle in Canada with the speedo. in miles. It is there, but in small digits, while the Kms are the main showing. Canada has been using the metric system since the 1970s.

outsider is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham D'Eligance, 1969 Calais Sedan, 1995 FWB

My 87 is from canada...speedo is in KM's and it does have a block heater but up where i'm from so does almost every car!
    Alscad56 and Alscad56 like this.

FreshPaint is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 Brougham

Quote Originally Posted by sven914 View Post
    Here's a re-post of previous pictures...

Just about creamed my pants. That's just gorgeous. Makes me think "batmobile"

64devilledaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Thanks. It will look a lot better when I get done painting it and doing the interior.

How does she run? What's under the hood? Any pictures of the interior? And lastly, please, if you have the time and money I would love to see a project thread.

She runs great. She's got a 429 with a 3 speed hydramatic. I think the tranny might be slipping a little in 3rd. So I'm gonna drop the pan and look at her. Change fluid and filter why I'm there. I do have some interior pics. She is all original. Not bad for almost 50 yrs old. I'll see if I can't post them later. I got to resize them. And when I do start tearing her down I am def going to start a build thread.

image-1406325021.png

Here is one I found that I didn't have to resize

use photobucket, that way you don't have to resize

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre

figured I'd post up some pics of my 'lac. In about a month, she'll be back on the road. not bad looking for a 26 year old car.

Ooh is that pink?

Figured in case some haven't seen it yet.

As you see I bought the fillers and put them on, but they both leave a little gap on the top

Oh, and my favorite part

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPaint View Post
    Ooh is that pink?
    I sure hope not. lol.

its beige. it just appears pink because of the sunlight coming through the trees.

also, it appears your rear bumper is tweaked (if those are original fillers...if they're reproductions, disregard). the top should be a bit further in (the angle of the bumper is off) and the bottom of the fins should be a hair lower. this is most likely from backing over/ into something or improper shimming.

They're reproductions, but the car does have a history of backing over something or being hit. The left side doesn't fit as well as the right. I'm not too sure on how to get them fixed. But if anyone can fix it, I know I can.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.