Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! - Page 129
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 225 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3368
Like Tree1655Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Woah, and AGAIN. Wow, this is OLD. (When I had it shipped to Florida the tyres were dryrottet, so my ...
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

Woah, and AGAIN. Wow, this is OLD. (When I had it shipped to Florida the tyres were dryrottet, so my obvious solution was "slap whatever you have lying around on it, throw the wheels in the back and let's get it on the truck"

Wow. It's so tacky. Look, I even had a gold hood ornament! And look at the rust on the door. Eeew, my eyes.

By the way, notice that tree. I don't park next to it anymore, because whichever side was facing my car was always dead.

Apparently if you run an image search on "Hearse In Florida" I come up a lot. I also just now found myself meeting up with my sister at a restaurant and for some reason, a webpage called "Bling Cheese" comes up with a photo of Matt in my car? WTF?

yesca78, yesca78 and c5cruiser like this.

CADforce69 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan de Ville 1969, Dodge 3700GT '73, Audi A3 1.8T

Iīm glad finally itīs a zombie. Pretty well done. I couldnīt destroy her if it was mine... Maybe hide her in some place and watch people response

Quote Originally Posted by CADforce69 View Post
    Iīm glad finally itīs a zombie. Pretty well done. I couldnīt destroy her if it was mine... Maybe hide her in some place and watch people response
    Erm, uhm...Finally? I missed something.

Yeah, I am really leaning in that direction. I think it should involve cameras some, if not all of my minions help and some willing volunteers to set up their friends. A billion youtube views later, I will be a wealthier man.

77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

I fail to see why building a zombie maid and saying you plan to install it in your hearse should occasion questions. It seems perfectly logical to me. Oh, and it's good to see Branwen in fine form.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Erm, uhm...Finally? I missed something.
    Sorry, I meant that at first we were confused between clown and zombie... Finally you explained to us it was a zombie.

I think Iīm going to order my own zombie, the one with animatronix + voice option. That will allow me to be unworried when I leave my caddy parked in the street at night.

Better to fit Rex with a voice synthesizer and proximity detector. "Que haces, hombre? No me toques alli! No soy ese tipo de auto!"

Good idea and good Spanish! Iīd rather prefer another message: "AVISO: Usted esta siendo grabado por una camara conectada con la Policia".

I have to say that everyone who gets close to the car -I often watch them at a distance- does it respectfully, admiring the car much more than if it was a new Mercedes or BMW. If Iīm nearby they ask me a lot of questions about the car. Itīs much more impressive than any new luxury car.

^Well of course it is. When it comes to TRUE luxury, what's better than a late sixties Cadillac?

Let's face it, how many 1969 Cadillacs are there in all of Europe, let alone Spain? They weren't terribly common there even when they were new. Most Europeans probably have never seen one in person before.

Thatīs right. During all the sixties Cadillac was the "Standard of the world" and that was not just a slogan. No other make -not even Rolls-Royce- could overcome it in technical advance (In fact, they finally started using GM engines and all accessories Cadillac invented); some of them only in using luxury materials and handcraft making. Many features like hydraulic valve lifters, automatic headlights, power lock, climate control, tilt & telescoping steering wheel... were adopted by common European cars at the end of '90s.

... And itīs true. For the 60's Europe, just leaving the post-war crisis, cadillacs were tremendously expensive (maintenance even more costly), so very few arrived at the Old Continent when new. Many of the classic caddies we see nowadays are imported from U.S. from mid '80s up to now. Spain was one of the poorest countries in Europe so only a few famous artists, marquises, bullfighters and very successful business men could buy a new one. In addition, the buyer needed a special import license for foreign cars so they should have a friendly relationship with General Francoīs regime.

tibert11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 70 DeVille Coupe

Fleetwood70 and Fleetwood70 like this.

Sweet!

Iīm happy to see another '70 caddy here. Seems very well kept. Congrats for your ride

tibert11 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 70 DeVille Coupe

Yes it's coming together nice. Just changed all A/C components and working on belts. Just need blinker box and A/C dash switch. Interior and top is immaculate.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.