Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#4,021 ·
Yah, in the tone of holiday spirit, that is spooky nice! Maybe just lighting, but I don't recall ever seeing quite that blue-gray inside a GM before.

#4,022 ·
Some people might remember this '89 Brougham - been over 10 years, and unfortunately I only have the same old photos that are buried in this thread somewhere.

Her name's Barbara Ann, and she's been parked in the garage since August of '16, waiting for me to find the time to get her back on the road again.
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Plant Tire
Automotive parking light Car Plant Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

And for whatever reason I also still have this junker in a different garage, likewise parked since the summer of '16.

Her name's Julie Ann and I must have been having some kind of mental meltdown when I deiced to buy her.

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Wheel

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

#4,028 ·
It's a Car. as Jerry Reed sang, "A ready made Pile of manufactured Grief" I bought mine a while back, I was looking for a Car that could tow my boat, I have been using a couple of Buick Roadmasters since 1997, as they were speced for 5000lb. As you know the VP4 on the Caddy is good for 7000lb. It nice how Cadillac has the Prewired Trailer Harness in Fax Leather Pouch stashed behind the Trunk Panel.
Yours is the same Colour as mine. I have Cloth Seats, Leather is nice as Women's Underwear but I don't like it for car seats. The only Option I don't have is the Sun Roof, which I miss cause it is nice to open once the Sun has dropped 1/2 way to setting.
I parked the Car for the winter, changing the Insurance to Storage.
Last winter a Squirrel got under the hood and chewed up the Insulation Blanker which was still Pristine. Not gonna happen this year...

You can use OBD2 Scanners, I have to rely on the less Capable AC Control Panel to pull Codes

#4,032 ·
King, dude. Catching the pics before any reading, I initially recoiled at the flagrant incursion of TWO WrongWDes in our revered thread. After spying the one in the garage (cleverly masked by the lighting) and going back to read stuff, I settled down to another gulp of coffee.

You're cleared, and a covetous collection you've got there. Carry on. (y), (y), and (y).

Reactions: ayilar
#4,035 ·

Folks;
nice iron!
How about a few more, on horizontal please? I 'm giitin a crick in my neck looking at #4033 at 45 degrees.
Oh Yeah please include a close-up or 2 or your Spokes? I luv em. What brand are your spokes? Is the engine clean?

King
Lol, well you can tilt your phone rather than your head to avoid a crick. The spokes are Cadillac Appliance 15" wire wheels. And yes the engine bay is clean. Here are some pics.