Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#384 ·
I honestly don't remember if I posted mine, but here is some photos, I have more somewhere.... (its a slideshow, just click on the lpicture to view it...)

#385 ·
Interesting choice in wheelovers, I never thought of it, but I think I like it! I'd like it more with some 1.3" whitewalls though...

Nice color on those Fleetwoods.

#386 ·
Tom, love the car but clean it up!! :D

#387 ·
Yup, it needs a LOT of cleanup, this was actually the day I bought it, now 93,000 miles / 2.5 years ago! The body is ok, but the rear bumper has major cancer that I tried and tried to polish out but couldn't. Anyone know much about rechroming??

I'll have to get some fresh picts, my wife just cleaned up the interior for me last weekend, so now I need to polish the paint before winter.

The hubcaps are for my winter rims, I have the std 94 Fleetwood aluminum rims on there now with white walls. I think the hubcaps are around 71-72 vintage, but not sure. Anyone an expert on early 70's late 60's caps?

#392 ·
bad ass. I love the color.

#396 ·
It seems I havn't posted in this thread yet! Here's the most recent picture of the cars my brother and I own: The '76 Fleetwood Brougham and the '89 Brougham.

I'll put up a picture of the '79 when I complete the last stage of it's clean up: installing a set of my favourtie Cadillac hubcaps that I just picked up on ebay.

#397 ·
Got any closeups of the hubcaps?

#399 ·
N0DIH: Here are some pictures of the hubcaps I bought yesterday. They are supposed to be here in 6-10 days. I believe these covers were introduced for the 1980 model year, but I don't care, they are my favourite "deVille" style caps. And it's not so bad, since they were off a 1980 Sedan deVille... the same car as mine, just one year newer. This is the auction picture, so I got all four for a good price:

Here is an upclose shot of the same style of hubcap, not from the auction I won... gives you a better idea though:

My_favorite_Brougham:

The tires on the '76 are from the early '80s. This is a low mileage car. They are P235/75R15, but I agree! In this picture they look massive. I love those wide (but not too wide), whitewalls. The Brougham is wearing P225/75R15... but I would prefer something with the 1.3 inch whitewall. :thumbsup:

#404 ·
Nice!!! It's not to often you see a white/light blue '79 that's not a Phaeton.