Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#3,822 ·
Ima extrapolate being you've been on here 15 years that you started back then with an old Eldo tanker. Did I win?

That 2-tone and striping is delightful. Perhaps a stray thought, but I bet you attract the fine Finnish lasses from absolutely every direction.

#3,824 ·
That's some right smart conjecturing there. I sure wish I'da thought of that.... ;)

#3,827 ·
Hello All April 2020, My 1991 Cadillac Brougham

Attachments

#3,835 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Cadillac fleetwood brougham

My new 88 Brougham d'Elegance. 110kmi. An amazing rust free anomaly from the Northeast. Somehow the 1 owner kept this car garaged and clean. Underneath is completely solid! The only rust is in the rear bumper which is almost impossible to avoid in the NE. The headliner was nicely up on the ceiling, but after it left the garage and sat outside in the sun for 2 days, the fabric fully dropped! So I have to address that. The AC doesnt work, and will need a new compressor, but other than those things, Everything works!

#3,837 ·
I've told my German SIL I'm doing an app start-up to post locations of all parking spaces in small towns there long enough to park classics that big. Premium subscription is for all the locations where they'll pay you to park in front of their business. :sneaky:

Delightful looking rides you have.

#3,841 ·
Just bought this last week! 1985 fleetwood brougham d'elegance. She needs fillers and some tlc but otherwise in GREAT shape (especially for being in NYS)! I have since cleaned the inside since these pics were taken lol. I am in love woth my caddy [emoji16]
Beautiful Caddy! I too have a NE d'elegance survivor . So rare for them to survive in these parts! If that 56 Belair in the back needs a new home, let me know! lol I am in NY too!!

#3,839 ·
Nice ride - looks all there. The bad fillers are on the left? LOL Does the rear bumper shock need pulled out a bit? I've seen SEM dye do marvels on cracks. Nice ride.

#3,840 ·
Everything is in tact besides the fillers which need replacing, had a broken shift bowl, replacing that, only other thing that doesnt work is the antenna retract motor. Filler on right quarter has a crack but is otherwise in tact. Underneath is pretty spotless other than one small hole in the rear driverside floor- easy patch. Air ride still works, everything else is smooth running. Vinyl top will eventually be replaced but its going to be my project for a little while till its perfect. I live in upstate NY so im just lucky that it is in the condition it is in. So happy i found it on craigslist lol always have wanted one!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

#3,845 ·
That be one totally snappy-doodle righteous looking last gen D-body, vinyl delete and all. What pray-tell connotes the -V? Don't think for one mint I dint catch your 1st-ever post after hooking on --> 7 <-- years back. Nice wheels, and gunsight / front nerfbar deletes. Needs (much) less chrome, and (much) bigger crest-n-wreath:

More detes and pics please (meaning immediately!)

Reactions: Johnp410