Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#3,737 ·
New member here. I have managed to gather 3 Cadillacs in the last few years. First was the '87, I put that in storage but should have brought it home. I'm working on getting it towed home very soon. The next was the '83 that was towed to my house, not sure what it needs, but because the body is so perfect (whoever owned it before me just had the body done and stored it) I don't want to drive because it doesn't have a scratch on it. Also it has the 4.1 engine which seems to run erratically, haven't really looked into it. The latest one is the '80 but needs brake lines, and not sure after that. So I'm thinking I will be checking out the '87 when I get it home and decide which one to put on the road and insure. I'm leaning towards putting the '87 on the road because it's the roughest and has the reliable 307 motor. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Cadillac fleetwood brougham

#3,738 ·
New member here. I have managed to gather 3 Cadillacs in the last few years. First was the '87, I put that in storage but should have brought it home. I'm working on getting it towed home very soon. The next was the '83 that was towed to my house, not sure what it needs, but because the body is so perfect (whoever owned it before me just had the body done and stored it) I don't want to drive because it doesn't have a scratch on it. Also it has the 4.1 engine which seems to run erratically, haven't really looked into it. The latest one is the '80 but needs brake lines, and not sure after that. So I'm thinking I will be checking out the '87 when I get it home and decide which one to put on the road and insure. I'm leaning towards putting the '87 on the road because it's the roughest and has the reliable 307 motor. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Cadillac brougham

#3,750 ·
Hi all,

Here's my '96 FWB - triple black with a little over 67,000 miles. I've driven 3 of the "newer" FWD Cadillacs over the span of 12 years - the old fashioned FWB is by far my favorite. I love daily driving a time capsule - in fact she's literally one of the last of the big cars. Her birthday is tomorrow (11/15/96) which according to the VIN (714722) and my wholly unscientific estimate makes her one of the last 500-800 FWBs ever made.

Thanks to other members' posts I learned about the Roadmaster climate control swap and the wiring differences specific to 1996 (thanks, TurboJimmy!)

Mark

Attachments

#3,759 ·
I thought Photobucket was dead in the water since they started trying to charge - only to find no one would pay. All i got was a demand I updated my account - which I don't have!

If it's as simple as an extension (although even that is far too difficult for me) why are so many people complaining about the loss of all their pictures?

As for browsers: Epic! (although i think I've still got some shortcuts that use Firefox).