Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! - Page 115
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 218 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3265
Like Tree1476Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Post a pic of your RWD Caddy! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; No, it's a regular toe-pincher style coffin, but is lined and upholstered in black and normally has a fancy modified ...
    The-Dullahan is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

No, it's a regular toe-pincher style coffin, but is lined and upholstered in black and normally has a fancy modified anatomical study skeleton in it. It has however been known to have Matt Murdock (GreenCadillacMatt) inside of it comfortably for at least short rides to get supper. Actually, when I need to haul something REALLY big (Like big sheets of MDF board lately) I take the casket out and get bad ideas for coffins that Sting and Murdock and Paradox can tell you about.

Also, here are two more photos (Sorry, one is not a Cadillac)

The first is my Father's '79 Deville, which was done up D'Marchande style, but as a 4-door sedan, with the bright red leather interior and the grey/black two-tone exterior. Also, note how awesome Pennsylvania was.

And this is his '67 Chevelle SS, modified with a 454 engine, bored out to 510, no idea what the hell he's wearing...

And for Sting, I have photos of our family's Wagon collection too. It was nice having eight, registered, insured, running, pristine cars at once while still looking for more...but then I moved.

CADforce69 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan de Ville 1969, Dodge 3700GT '73, Audi A3 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    And for Sting, I have photos of our family's Wagon collection too. It was nice having eight, registered, insured, running, pristine cars at once while still looking for more...but then I moved.
    When I grow up I want to have a collection like that (not only wagons of course). By the moment I have the 69 SDV and a Spanish version of a Dodge Dart called Dodge 3700 GT (made in 1973). When the differential is changed I┤d like to take some pics of both together and upload them.

BTW, Your father has a good taste for cars!

No, it's a regular toe-pincher style coffin, but is lined and upholstered in black and normally has a fancy modified anatomical study skeleton in it. It has however been known to have Matt Murdock (GreenCadillacMatt) inside of it comfortably for at least short rides to get supper. Actually, when I need to haul something REALLY big (Like big sheets of MDF board lately) I take the casket out and get bad ideas for coffins that Sting and Murdock and Paradox can tell you about.
    Some people really love travelling lying down comfortably inside a coffin in a hearse coach... And getting out when trip is over

That car is spectacular and very useful when you have to carry something big; the main problem is car storage. You're lucky to have a place to keep it.

Actually, my car is parked on the street outside my house, it just HAPPENS to be in the driveway that day. I had to physically move me mailbox AND my neighbour's to legally be allowed to park there.

I know a Dodge Dart down here. Never actually met the owner, but he makes a habit of always parking next to me at the store, or if he is at my job and even once at a carshow.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I installed a new exhaust pipe. I'm tired of replacing mufflers so I just ran a straight pipe out of the converter.

So the car has no mufflers now?? Shouldn┤t it be noisier than shown in the video?

Mine has no rear muffler now. Line ends just after the curve on the rear axle... Lost when it was towed one month ago. I┤m thinking of ordering a resonator and an exhaust from Rockauto and making a new line in a shop here.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

The catalytic convert acts as a muffler. There is still a little noise coming into the passenger compartment but it isn't anything compared to what it was before I added that pipe. I actually prefer a little engine noise over dead silence (One more reason I don't like my Impala).

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

We need an in-car video for comparison, good sir.

Also, Chamus: It seems you found a replacement chrome piece for your rear driver's side? Or am I imagining things?

Quote Originally Posted by sven914 View Post
    The catalytic convert acts as a muffler. There is still a little noise coming into the passenger compartment but it isn't anything compared to what it was before I added that pipe. I actually prefer a little engine noise over dead silence (One more reason I don't like my Impala).
    Great! You┤ve found an economic solution for your exhaust. I like also hearing some sign of the beautiful caddy V8 roaring inside, but I hear too much of it in my car, as it has a leak between right head and exhaust manifold due to a broken bolt. We┤ll try to fix it using a special product to seal the gap. The mechanic has told me it bears a very high temperature.

turbojimmy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk

Took my door edge molding off today. It looked silly and interrupted the long limo lines.

Before:

After:

More limo pics:

And might as well add how the middle seat works. It's pretty cool. If the kids are fighting, I flip it so they have to sit like in a school bus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSa-e_URIU

I'm thinking of the undercarriage lights on the sides of my vehicle to LED, because it is basically impossible to hide the neon tubes, given the design of the frame and my exhaust system really hates them and generates massive heat levels and actually kills them (Not that I mind rebuilding transformers)

No Sting, you are imagining, the chrome is still missing. In fact, due to recent vandalism while I was away in Las Vegas and my car was still in Florida, I had to replace all kinds of things and trim or accent pieces, but that one piece is still absent...

I'm thinking of the undercarriage lights on the sides of my vehicle to LED, because it is basically impossible to hide the neon tubes, given the design of the frame and my exhaust system really hates them and generates massive heat levels and actually kills them (Not that I mind rebuilding transformers)
    You can't hide the LED tubes either. You can see them in both side shots. Like you said, it's impossible to hide them with the body-on-frame setup. There was no way I could get them on the inside of the frame rail. Mounted on the outside, I can run them from tire-to-tire. 22 feet in all.

I got them from LEDGLOW. 2 of the tubes have failed (not completely, but sections of red are out), but they claim that they'll replace them under warranty. It sucks because I painstakingly ran that wiring away from hot and moving things as well as through the factory firewall grommets. Now I have to yank 2 of them out, send them for repair, and reinstall them.

I also have LEDGLOW's strobes:

Two more and then I'll stop:

"Cold" air intake:

I also have a "powertuned" PCM. The combination of the PCM reflash and the open intake really made a difference. I've got big plans for it - I want it to be the quickest limo around. The original 350 is in my garage waiting for me to do something with it....

I would just like to state that this video goes from annoying to EPIC at 10:28.

"They have Orange and Purple Lights!"

outsider is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham D'Eligance, 1969 Calais Sedan, 1995 FWB

nice post jimmy. always like seeing what you've been up to with that limo!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.