Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#3,732 ·
My 1989 Cadillac Brougham just after i fixed the Opera lights last summer, truly adds a nice pice of detail to a luxury car!

View attachment 458570 View attachment 458578
I'm curious, what was wrong with the opera lights? I used to have a very low mileage 1987 Brougham that I drove for 10 years. I saw the opera lights come on ONCE in that time. I didn't even really know if they were really lights until I saw them glowing one night. They were never on before, then they never came on again after. It was rather

#3,734 ·
Hello all. Recently bought a 1989 Brougham for my kiddo's first car. She wanted a Cadillac and I wanted something I could easily work on.

Wouldn't be a good first car if it didn't need to be towed out of its parking spot and dropped off at home.

Every plastic filler panel is busted out, but fortunately Replica Plastics lists them for this car even if the quality is dubious.

Interior isn't too bad fortunately.

Water pump was failing due to the previous owner changing the water pump and not aligning the belts correctly. That's all fixed now but the alternator isn't charging. Every single dash information center bulb socket is broken due to age, so I ordered more and will be installing them. Then road testing it!