Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#3,565 ·

Attachments

#3,569 ·
#3,568 ·
I feel just fine driving this Cadillac around. Tags are good till April next year, and if it still moves, using the transmission for my Blazer after the SBC swap. It'll be built up a bit, and live another life. I'm just hesitant to drive out of town, so I stay within a 20 mile perimeter:).

#3,570 ·
I've always wanted to see someone do something like this to one of those little 80s Cadillacs. Then swap in a turbo-charged ecotec and a 6 speed stick, but keep everything else looking stock. I know it's kind of off topic but I saw the pic above and got inspired. Shoot, that being said an early 80s Buick or Oldsmobile X-body would cool too with a similar treatment, and probably more appropriate.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle

#3,580 ·
Hy been browsing this MASSIVE thread.

Thought I'd post some pics of my Caddy - after 3 days paint restoration - with some sore arms and much used 3M compound -

And Repainted hubcap emblems.

Hope you like them

Attachments

#3,585 ·
Hey everyone! New member here and posting a pic of my 1978 Sedan DeVille. She has 91000 miles on her. I purchased this car for $2,500 from an old Italian man in Queens New York about 6 months ago. The car has never seen winters and is absolutely rust free. What I find funny is that he gave me an extra set of rims with mounted snow tires that have never been used. I absolutely love this car and could use it as a daily driver if I wanted to even though there are some small items that need to be addressed. I posted in the "Introductions" area so this is my second post.

Attachments