Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#315 ·
Well, I think I did. Wheelman said his silver Coupe DeVille matched the fillers exactly. That silver would have been the production color 'Platinum Metallic' so I'll go with that. Close enough either way.

On a related subject, my '84 Cutlass has the same silver panels so it's probably a generic color. Although I didn't know how nice that silver could look! I mean you wouldn't think it would age, being under the trunk and all. But today I rubbing compounded the ones on the Cutlass and the difference was night and day. And that car has been garaged all it's life! It's like this film just builds up over time. You should try it.

#322 ·
Forgot one... Actually was my favorite, I need to go back to moms house to see if i could dig up more old pics...

here is one of the turbo setup in my 95fleet...

#323 ·
WOW! Those are some kick ass coupes! Nice Fleetwood too, but not my thing. Whats the story on the light gray/taupe '79?

#324 ·
The color is called heather metallic. It was a cadillac color back in 86 i think. I was flipping through a color chart where I used to work and I thought the color was cool so i sprayed my 79 with the color. After I shaved the door handles the body work didnt come out so hot so the car need to get redone anyway. Then I did the eurolights and had a pretty sick stereo in it... I wish I could find the interior pics I had bucket seats and made a center console for it that held the crossover parametric EQ and cd changer... When I bought the blue 85 fleetwood coupe in 96 I sold the 79 to my brother in law.

#326 ·
Its all in the lighting Elias... All in the lighting.... I took the heads off last week and decided to redo her again... She should be back on the road soon...

#328 ·
Wow, she's a beaut! Usually I'm not huge on yellow cars, but that's one of the best colors for the '80s Broughams.

#329 ·
I am 16 and have been driving my 1993 deville for almost a year now. I LOVE it and it is probably my favorate car i have ever driven before. I am now a real Cadillac Fan. My mom needs another car now and i want her to get a Brougham. I found a 1986 brougham on autotrader 2 miles from my house for $800 obo. The guy said it was in good running shape. i take a look at it tomorrow. My question is what is up with what looks like a missing piece of plastic on the side? Also, from that pic, does the car look like its worth $800 OBO? I will find out the milage tomorrow.

Also, in response to Yaniv in israel, nice ride. I was in israel for 2 and a half weeks last year with my school and didnt even see one Cadillac :mad:. Where in israel are you? Hopefully i will see more wen i go in april 2008.

#334 ·
Since I was about 16, I've wanted to build up an '80s Brougham like that. My goal was to have it keep up with an E39 M5 on the Pacific Coast Highway.

#337 ·
1984 cadillac coupe deville one owner 105,000 brown on brown velour interior perfect just gotta replace the headliner....picked up for 900 doesn 't drop a dime of oil
its got an easily pullable dent in drivers side rear and needs 1 bumper filler and tailight fillers the tailight fillers are ok but kinda cracked....

Attachments

#338 ·
Wow, nice, so you finally got your big body coupe you were looking for!

#344 ·
:florian: ... lol. j/k.