Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Add rear camera to 2010 cts w/ nav

Add rear camera to 2010 cts w/ nav

Hi Chris:

Just wondering if this is even possible at a reasonable cost. If there is a way to reach you by phone, please let me know. Otherwise my email address is [email]salcapalbo@gmail.com[/email]. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Sal

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Add rear camera to 2010 cts w/ nav

i tried to respond to your PM on wednesday but your inbox was full
    (new members only have a small inbox to cut down on PM spam... once you get more posts under your belt your inbox/outbox limits will increase)

as for doing this mod you're looking into there have been quite a few posts already detailing the particulars

i don't recall exactly what was required but i can do a quick search for you to help you locate these posts
    non-factory sanctioned modifications like this will almost always require help from the forums from others who have blazed the trail of trial and error to figure it out

[URL="http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/220532-ideas-about-rear-view-camera-2008-a.html"]http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-2013-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/220532-ideas-about-rear-view-camera-2008-a.html
    [/URL]i think that's the thread that will most benefit you
    there's over 200 posts and a ton of info ... make sure you read it all and post any questions you may have in there... those people know way more than I do about this mod

Thanks Chris. Is this something a service department would even consider doing?

Re: Add rear camera to 2010 cts w/ nav

most dealers will not want to do this kind of thing
    technically they're not supposed to either

Thanks.