Rear shocks for a 2008 DTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Rippy Cadillac Discussion, Rear shocks for a 2008 DTS in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hi Chris, I'm lookin' for a delivered price for a pair of rear shocks for my 2008 DTS vin 1G6KD57998U157192 ...
    Screamineagle is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS4 Performance Coupe

Rear shocks for a 2008 DTS

Hi Chris,
    I'm lookin' for a delivered price for a pair of rear shocks for my 2008 DTS vin 1G6KD57998U157192 to 63301.

Thanks,

Kevin

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: Rear shocks for a 2008 DTS

RH Rear Shock
    $754.36 - list price
    $471.48 - your price

LH Rear Shock
    $754.36 - list price
    $471.48 - your price

these are the Magneride shocks

shipping would cost your $15 per shock

so your total price would be $972.96
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Sounds good, I've started a DTS Suspension fund that should be solvent enough to replace those tired back legs in a month or 6 weeks. In the meantime I need to get a pair of front strut mounts and bearings as soon as possible. Is the best/easiest way to do this with a phone call? Any particular time?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

Yes ... just give us a call and have your VIN handy. Mention that you're a forum member and you'll get the discount.

Best time to call is whenever is best for you. We are open 8-5:30 EST
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Thanks Chris!!! Ordered the strut mounts and bearings this morning to be here around the middle of next week. I appreciate your honesty in pricing and shipping. I shopped a couple of online parts depots and the prices were great but shipping and handling blew them up, one had a $200 s&h fee for the rear shocks that you have at $15. Great doing business with you and hope to do more in the future.

Thanks again,

Kevin

no problem Kevin

thanks for your business

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.