need a quote on these parts shipped please
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Rippy Cadillac Discussion, need a quote on these parts shipped please in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; 1G6KY54961U187569 rear body panel(1) 12373353 i think hood insulator(1) 25756699 i think insulator retainer (10) 20064875 i think wiper arm ...
    ghettocaddie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS Northstar VIN 9

need a quote on these parts shipped please

1G6KY54961U187569
    rear body panel(1) 12373353 i think
    hood insulator(1) 25756699 i think
    insulator retainer (10) 20064875 i think
    wiper arm R 25713952 i think
    L 12463026 i think
    wiper arm cap (2) 12367275 pretty sure

no hurry take your time thanks jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: need a quote on these parts shipped please

jeff,

your part numbers are correct, but there are a couple issues

first, the left (driver's) side wiper arm is discontinued ... there is one dealer in the nation that still shows it in stock on my parts locator
    i can get you their phone number so you can purchase it directly from them for about $63 plus shipping

also, the rear panel is going to be a problem since it's pretty big and heavy and will cost a lot to ship... we have a policy of not shipping these types of sheet metal parts since there often will be problems
    you should probably just get it locally... it looks like you'll only end up spending about $50 more... plus you'll get it quicker

the hood insulator is also in a pretty large box which drives up the shipping costs... i can save you about $40 off of the list price ($160) but then shipping it will cost about $25 so it might be another good candidate for local acquisition

i can sell you the right (passenger) side wiper arm for $39 and the caps for $4.39 each
    shipping for those items would run $10-$15

let me know if you have any questions,
    chris
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

ghettocaddie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 STS Northstar VIN 9

yeah i will take their number and give me yours i will call you to order

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

The dealer with the wiper arm is Robert Green Chevrolet in Monticello, NY - (845)794-6161

Our contact info can be found in my signature under all my posts and our toll free number can be found on our ad cube in the ad column over on the right side of the page ----------------->
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.