Trunk Screw on Caps
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Rippy Cadillac Discussion, Trunk Screw on Caps in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; I need some (I'd say about 5) of these little black caps that screw on to the bolts in the ...
    jeff.v is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Base, 96 Chevy 1500 Silverado

Trunk Screw on Caps

I need some (I'd say about 5) of these little black caps that screw on to the bolts in the trunk area. All of them are stripped out and won't hold on my cargo net that came with the car. I don't actually know what these little things are called. I can post up a photo of mine.

Here is a google image photo of some similar.

The only difference is mine are female, not male.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: Trunk Screw on Caps

yeah, those are GM#25691080

there should be six in the trunk ... four on the floor and two facing front mounted to accept the upper outer convenience net hook loops

$15.20 list price each (!ouch!)
    $10.83 is what i can sell them to you for each

you might want to check with your local dealer and see if maybe they'll give you a little price break

that would end up being a better deal than paying for shipping for me to send you a few of these

let me know what you want to do or if you have any questions
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

I've yet to contact my local dealer but, them being known for being outragous, I'll most likely get them from you guys. Also, completely off the cadillac topic, do you guys have Chevy parts as well?

Yes, we are a Cadillac branded dealership but can get parts for any GM vehicle
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

I called my local dealer and even with shipping, sadly, its cheaper to order them through you guys.

Also can you get me a price on a door latch for a 2 door chevy cavalier, 2002. 2.2 Engine if it makes any difference

i'll need to VIN just to make sure we get the right one ... and also which side?

but i think this is what you'r after, right? (#27)

Yep that'd be the part. I was going to order it for a friends cavalier but he already found one. I'll be giving ya'll a shout sometime later in April when I have a little more money to put on them.

Thanks again!

sure no problem

you know where to find me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.