Looking for radio part 02-05 Deville
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Rippy Cadillac Discussion, Looking for radio part 02-05 Deville in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; I am looking for a plug. 5-Way F Micro-Pack 100 Series ( Black ) It fits in the navigation units ...
    Fast is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Deville DTS

Looking for radio part 02-05 Deville

I am looking for a plug.

5-Way F Micro-Pack 100 Series ( Black )

It fits in the navigation units from 2004-2005 Deville or possibly earlier.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: Looking for radio part 02-05 Deville

hmm that's pretty tough... you don't have a picture of it do you?

the radios/nav systems have a few plugs on the back usually

and even if i could get a 'connector' the terminals that go in the cavities are usually not sold together and have to be built by our technicians.

we do not have part numbers or prices for the terminals (they're not even stocked in the parts dept) so i can't even sell them...

probably your best bet is to get yourself a used connector from a salvage yard vehicle
    that way you can just cut off the 'pigtail' (which makes splicing a lot easier)

good luck, and let me know if you've got any other questions
    Chris
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Thanks for the reply I will try and find one from the junk yard. There are three plugs on this Denso NAV Main 32 pin connector, GPS Antenna and the the five pin one. I put this in a non NAV car and rewired it except for 2 wires that go on two of those five pins needed for voice recognition. I wanted to retain the factory look and my junk yards don't have many of these cars but ill keep looking I may get lucky.

try http://www.cadillacheaven.com - local to me - cadillac only salvage yard - tell them i sent you
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

00 Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 02 Deville / 04 Deville

Chris, You mean to tell me I'm only minutes away from Cadillac Heaven and I didn't even know it. I'm going to have to check them out next time I'm down in Leland. Will they let you walk around and check out what the old Caddy's?

Forgot to respond to this the other day... ooops!

Probably the best way isn't to just come out and ask for it but to strike up a conversation and then ask about coming down in person to see what they've got.

Karen usually answers the phone and is really nice. Tell them I said hello when you call.

Finally got a picture of the plug I might have to get in contact with Cadillac Heaven I guess if not available anywhere else.

I don't like having it the way it is now. Isn't there a member on the forum that is from Cadillac Heaven?
    Attached Images

I don't think CH has a member on here... it's just a husband and wife that run th business and he does all the 'pulling' while she does the office side of the business

(well basically that's how i see it anyways)

they don't really have much time to work the forums...

i'll look into this part number for the connector for you tomorrow

thanks!

Radio C2 (w/U3R, U3S, U3Q)

When I looked up the connector for a 2005 Radio it shows this and another C2 connector
    (but that other connector is a 9-pin connector and is for usages without U3R, U3S, U3Q)

So the part number I'm seeing is matching the number shown in your image (probably from a FSM, right?)

Bad news is that I can't get that part number to come up valid, so the salvage yard seems to be the only option besides buying a whole wiring harness (which would cost a lot for just a connector).

I guess you could rig up a straight connection to the pins instead of using a connector... that would probably work too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.