Revshift Front Control Arm Bushings for CTS/CTS-V
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Revshift
Revshift Performance Engineering Discussion, Revshift Front Control Arm Bushings for CTS/CTS-V in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; We are happy to announce that the front upper and lower control arm bushings for the CTS and CTS-V are ...
    Revshift is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Revshift Front Control Arm Bushings for CTS/CTS-V

We are happy to announce that the front upper and lower control arm bushings for the CTS and CTS-V are now available for purchase on our website.

These bushings have been installed on our R&D car for a year now and they are doing great.

Revshift polyurethane control arm bushings completely replace the oem rubber bushings on the 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V and 2003-2007 CTS. These bushings stiffen the control arms improving the vehicles handling capabilities.

- Improves handing
    - Will not wear out like oem bushings
    - Properly dampens the front upper control arms
    - Teflon prelube included
    - Lifetime warranty

https://www.revshift.com/shop/front-...2007-cts-v.php

fucbctsv.600.jpg

https://www.revshift.com/shop/front-...2007-cts-v.php

flcbctsv.600.jpg

If you have any questions please contact us at Sales@Revshift.com or call 586-510-4042.

Thank you.
    Argent1 and Ikera like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Re: Revshift Front Control Arm Bushings for CTS/CTS-V

Have you, by chance, checked the durometer of the stock bushings? I'm curious how the 80A compares.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIIC View Post
    Have you, by chance, checked the durometer of the stock bushings? I'm curious how the 80A compares.
    Stock bushing rubber is typically around 65A hardness.

sandalet is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-2003, 3.2 automatic

look forward to the reviews ..

JazMiller is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Redline

Ordered mine last night! Thx revshift! I hope some of the early buyer's get theirs installed and publish opinions on these online before mine arrive (int'l shipping).

And who's doing (done?) the write-up for the front upper/lower control arm bushings remove/replace procedure? :-)

soflarick is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Ordered fronts. Rear cradle and UCA bushings definitely assist in planting the rear suspension, and ride quality with the 80 durometer bushings has not degraded.

My DIY toe rod bushings are still functioning properly.

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Revshift View Post
    Stock bushing rubber is typically around 65A hardness.
    Thanks. I was hoping you had actually tested these, as I've seen pretty wide variations in rubber bushings, including some with Shore ratings up into the high 70s and low 80s in performance applications.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

fastten is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): cts v

anyone put them in and how hard are they to put in

04CTSOwner123 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6L Base

Everyone seems to love revshift, I'm hoping they are correct. I ordered lower control arm bushing 4 days ago. I have left 2 voice-mails and 2 emails inquiring about my order. No one has returned calls or emails to me. Anyone else have this issue with poor customer service?

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSOwner123 View Post
    Everyone seems to love revshift, I'm hoping they are correct. I ordered lower control arm bushing 4 days ago. I have left 2 voice-mails and 2 emails inquiring about my order. No one has returned calls or emails to me. Anyone else have this issue with poor customer service?
    We are two guys making all these parts. We don't always have a chance to answer the phone. We return messages in the order they were received. Unfortunately, I don't know who you are so hopefully I can return your call shortly if I have not already done so.

I just took a look at our system here and it looks like all of the lower control arm orders have been shipped. You should have received a tracking number in your email.

04CTSOwner123 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6L Base
    I haven't received the email with tracking number. It's order 1249-0940. I was getting worried not hearing anything for four days with a company I'm just starting to work with. Thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSOwner123 View Post
    I haven't received the email with tracking number. It's order 1249-0940. I was getting worried not hearing anything for four days with a company I'm just starting to work with. Thanks for responding.
    I emailed you the tracking. Thank you.

pat35 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 cts earley

I am sary for spelling I sean whare you got lower control arm bushings for your cts can I ask how the bushings worked out and did they install ok

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.