Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Is this a decent lease?

19K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  par5 
#1 ·
I pickup up an Ats with the 2.5 engine,Cue,sunroof,and red color last Friday. My lease terms are 39 month,39,000 miles. Payment is $327 a month which includes the tax. In texas the tax is calculated on the entire amount of the car. I had $3000 up load on my gm card plus another $1000.00 from GM card. Do not use the card much because I wasn't planning on another GM product. No out of pocket money.

#95 ·
Hi folks, brand new to this forum... and hopefully becoming a Cadillac owner for the first time very soon.

I was drawn in by the advertised $299/mo. lease on the 2.0, however that's a 10k mile lease and requires $3,300 due at signing. I'd prefer 12k and less money up front.

I've been to the dealership twice. On my second visit they seemed a lot more aggressive in getting me into the car and I have been offered to come in this weekend for the following deal: 12k miles, 36 months, monthly payment of $375 before tax. Up front I am looking at about $1250 up front which includes the first month payment. I was told that this is pretty much "invoice pricing" due to a rebate out there of $1,700, but I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere on car sites.

I was unable to get a printout of the build but took some notes when he showed it to me and the MSRP was $39,715 I believe. Pretty much a base 2.0 with sunroof and CUE.

I've never leased before and could use some feedback. I'm curious if i'm getting a better deal since myup front was reduced, or is this just included in the payment somehow. Lease math is foreign to me.

Any honest opinions/feedback on this deal would be appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.