My CTS-V build

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  I hate my AMG 
#1 · (Edited)
eh, its whatever

.........nevermind......

#6 ·
Thanks, first time I've ever done anything like that

I just threw up.
Thank you for your helpful post....love how you like to contribute that way often

I like the shaved door handles and door moldings. The rest....not so much. Looks like good work though.
My son wanted the door handles gone (he turns 16 next spring) I figured we had to take the molding off to

that bumper is real sick man.

you should get a honda logo to go with it.

----------

you should make your user title "ruining my cts-v, one body panel at a time"
LOL...thats what my son said...minus the second part of course.

#7 ·
Actually think the fender vents might turn out looking pretty good. Shaved trim and door handles looks good too. The rest, not a fan at all.

#10 ·
:postpics: stop scaring off the all new guys brian lol

#16 ·
lol still want to see the pics

#21 ·
awwww man i missed it to. The old guys need to start saving the posted pics before popping the new guys little bubbles and hurting their feelings.

For the Thread starter - some word of advice - When you post something in a Forum - your always going to get feedback. Negative Positive whatever. It comes with the Forum. Its free lol. It's the whole purpose you posted your vehicle. I've been doing this for a good 10 years now. I've never done anything to a car that EVERYBODY liked. Its called taste. Not everything is for everyone. It's when you leave your pics up, and stick to your mods - regardless of what other say - thats when you prove that you stand behind what you did. Not just to impress a bunch of dudes on the internet. But because you like it. your son likes it. And your proud of your work.

I could care less what the guys think about my V. Of course its cool if they like it. Awesome. But at the end of the day - I like it. And thats what matters to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.