Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Plaza Cadillac Discussion, Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here! in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Just like the title says- If you're looking for a specific car, or even have a question about Cadillac in ...
    Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here!

Just like the title says- If you're looking for a specific car, or even have a question about Cadillac in general, such as:

-"What's the going price for a Certified 2005 STS?"
    -"How does the new 2008 CTS compare to the Lexus IS350?"

or even

-"How do I set my dang Memory Seats in my Escalade!?"

Post 'em all here.

I don't only want to hear from you if you're looking to buy- I'm here to help.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mufflerbearing is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here!

Hello Tony;

I was wondering if there is any word on how much longer option B20 (the wood wheel and shift knob) might be on contraint for the 08 CTS?

Thanks very much;

Pat

There's an ongoing supplier issue there, just like with the 17" wheels (first time I've ever seen constraint on the base wheel!)

The supplier hasn't given us a date yet, so I unfortunately I don't know. I'll send you a PM when it becomes available.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac

blco02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Tony,

I have seen you posting here on the forums and it seems like you are a good guy who's willing to give us some pretty good deals on your cars. Thanks for that first of all.

What is the best you think you could do for a recent college grad on a 24 or 36 month lease on an 08 CTS (approx. 3,000 down). I assume that with the options I'm looking at, MSRP on the car would be between $39-$40k. I saw you saying that you could offer an '08 below supplier price, which is awesome. You can email me to keep your prices private if you'd like- blakecollins@northstate.net

Thanks so much!

I'm out of work this weekend for my Brother's wedding, but when I get back to the office on Monday I'll send you a quote. If you could let me know where you're located I'll be sure that the taxes are right for your area. Feel free to send the info to tony AT cadillactony DOT com if you don't want to post it out in public.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

blco02 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

^ Email sent- thanks Tony.

I sent you a response with some prices based on what you're looking for. Thanks for the opportunity, and feel free to call my cell if you have any questions.

Looking forward to doing some business with you there in NC.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

CadillacGurl is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Hyundai Elantra

what could you offer on trade for a 2003 Seville STS fully optioned minus nav with 50K miles
    Im hoping to trade it in for a 2004+ 3.6 CTS lux sport perferably in black or silver but it must have a gray or black interior (i cant stand a white or tan interior)
    thank you

I'm posting from home right now- I'll take a look at the books in the morning and see what the STS would bring.

Keep an eye on your PMs tomorrow, and thanks for posting in my little corner of the Forums.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

thepiazza is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Smile Re: Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here!

I am looking for a 2008 direct injection CTS with the - PDQ premium luxury collection and the All Season tire performance package. What I don't want is the sunroof. I saw a post you indicated that CFN would delete the sunroof. My local dealer is saying you can't delete the sunroof from the PDQ package.

I have also seen other posts that say PDW + PDR is a Performance Luxury package.

I do want navigation, ventilated seats, alarm, wood, etc. So I am happy as long as I can delete the sunroof. And I don't need AWD or the summer tire performance package. Any help would be appreciated.

Thunder Gray Chromaflair ebony seats. I know exactly what I want - I just don't know the codes to get it done right. You seem to take the time to find the right answers. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your post.

The combination of options you need is as follows:

B19- Wood trim
    MX0- RWD
    PDR- Performance Collection
    UAV- 5.1 surround w/Nav
    Y41- Luxury II package

The MSRP would be approximately $46k (depending on whether you get a spare). This combo gets you everything you want and no Ultraview. If your local Dealer insists they can't do it, let me know and I'll be happy to order a car for you and have it shipped to you.

Feel free to call me if you have any other questions.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

Thanks for your help. The only thing I see that I would be missing is the LED lighting - is that correct? I think that was only available in the Luxury one option?

Luxury Level I is an extra $850, and it gets you 6-cd changer, Accent lighting, Anti-Theft Alarm and Rainsense wipers. Since you're getting nav, the 6cd would be deleted, so it's up to you if Accent Lighting, Alarm and Rainsense is worth $850.

If you want it, it can be ordered that way.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

Angry Re: Looking for a car? Have a question? Post here!

Dealer keeps trying to order getrs error - Y41 - no longer available except with PDQ (which we dont want) or as PDW (which prevents us from ordering the Navigation) Said error said not available as a free flow item.

I have found cars with what we want, (but in wrong color) but dealer is saying change from GM prevents us from getting Y41 - so it's either no AC in the seats, no remote start, no navigation or live with a sunroof we don't want

I'm ready to give up - but I really want the car - I just don't understand why it has to be so dificult. Thanks for all of your help.

Thunder Gray Chromaflair
    DI engine
    Ebony interior
    B19
    B20
    MXO
    PDR
    UAV
    Y41
    Y40

I get an MSRP of $46,250.00 - and supplier price of $42,761.16 (we have a GSU discount) The gmfamilyfirst website lets me build it - I just don't understand why I can't get it ordered.

I guess I will have to give up Luxury Level 2 because I really want the NAV

The constant changes to the packages are frustrating- they're trying to make the packages meet consumer demand, but it's a nightmare to keep up with on our end.

I'm visiting family this weekend, but when I get to the office on Monday I'll figure out a combination that gets you what you want. Hang in there, I promise I'll find a way.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.