Portland, Oregon? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Pacific Discussion, Portland, Oregon? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; New Caddy owner here in Portland. Anyone recommended a good performance shop. Someone that can install CS Mounts, maybe short ...
    Noisycow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS-V

Re: Portland, Oregon?

New Caddy owner here in Portland. Anyone recommended a good performance shop. Someone that can install CS Mounts, maybe short shift kit (I may try to take a shot at it myself).

Love the car, just hate dealers.

56clubsedan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): eldorado

I'm in Beaverton

cla-C-cadee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Deville

Just got my first Caddy a few days ago.

Stoked. I'm always down for meets, drives, and lending a helping hand on repairs; I've been in the car scene for quite some time now.

(Portland, OR)

Apposl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1974 Cadillac Eldorado

I just moved from Dallas to Albany. I'm a 31yo combat vet and single Dad attending college at Linn Benton Community College, transferring to OSU, and I drive a recently-swapped-for 1974 Cadillac Eldorado. White, with red leather interior, 80k miles, 2door with the 500ci engine. My daughter loves it. The tranny seems to be slipping, having trouble getting in and out of gear, and it falls out've gear on the highway. Sigh and uh oh. It's my behemoth DD. ;-)

*Had to edit picture, waaay too big!* And now I can't figure out how to unattach - sorry about the size.

I'd love to get together with some of you other Oregon Caddy owners, I used to drive a Ford Lightning and ran the Hawaii chapter of the National Lightning Owner's Club, so if anyone wants to get together and BS at least on Facebook (and see pics of my car), come over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cadillac/207597389331202
    Attached Images

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

I just bought a 2005 CTS on the 13th of July, I thought Friday the 13th was the perfect day to buy a car. Anyways, Im loving the car and am looking forward to playing with it. I have been taking it to Vic Alfonso Cadillac for service, and they have treated me right so far. I have not done anything extensive to it yet. I am getting new tires put on it and replacing the differential bushing with the Creative Steel part on the 17th. I would love to find some people that have experience with the first generation CTS around my area. I hate having to bring it to the dealership just because I do not have a garage or tools. I want to replace the spark plugs, install a Volant CAI, drill out of the PVC, and put in a Ice-olator intake manifold spacer, but I need help doing it. The apartment complex I live in does not allow vehicle maintenance to be done in the parking lot, and I do not have the tools, as mentioned earlier. Oh yeah, Im in Milwaukie. I guess I should have thrown that out there earlier. Shoot me a PM if you have a garage and tools and experience with the 03-07 CTS and want to help a brother out. Vic Alfonso said they will install aftermarket parts for me, it just sucks paying $60/hr for work I would gladly do with minimal guidance. Im also willing to pay for credits if anyone has a tuner and has tuned a 1st generation CTS. Let me know.

JhughesCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 cts
    I'm in Gresham. And work in Portland.

Does anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area have their own garage and do their own work? Im not necessarily talking about an auto shop, just a normal garage we can work in. Just moved from Milwookie across the river to Beavergun, but I love to drive so pretty much anywhere between Salem and Seattle is within easy reach for me. I think it would be really cool to get some wrench time with someone on this forum. Plus, I have a big bucket of bolt-on parts for my 2005 CTS, and no garage to bolt them on in.

JhughesCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 cts
    I am in Gresham, I am working on purchasing my first home. If all goes well with no unexpected bills I should have it before the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by JhughesCTS View Post
    I am in Gresham, I am working on purchasing my first home. If all goes well with no unexpected bills I should have it before the holidays.
    Well, sweet. PM me up when you get settled in. It will be nice to meet some of members of this fine forum.

dizzy1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    New to me Caddy owner here from Vancouver, Wa. I Am inheriting my grandmothers 01 eldorado ESC with only 59k miles. Still has the plastic on the floor mats! I love everthing about the car but of course I want more out of it. Recommendations on air delivery and exhuast would be greatly appreciated! Also would love to go to some meets and pick peoples brains on what kind of options there are out there for this car. Thanks all!

69Devil is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1969 Coupe Deville

Vancouver Native, new to the forum. Been looking for meets/clubs etc. in the area. Owner of a 69 Coupe Deville. Runs and drives well but needs a little work. priority being non working heater, power steering pump, weather stripping and mushy brakes.

jasonread3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 seville STS

I'm here in portland. 2002 STS Seville. Would love to do a Cadillac meet up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.