Seattle-area meet information! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Pacific Discussion, Seattle-area meet information! in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Another place - Car Nuts in Overlake - has agreed to post up a flyer. They get a number of ...
    CTS4Chiefy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Seattle-area meet information!

Another place - Car Nuts in Overlake - has agreed to post up a flyer. They get a number of 'Slades in there for customization.

For our Saturday the 27th meet, where on Alki Beach shall we meet?

We meet tomorrow!!

Seattle CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4Chiefy
    We meet tomorrow!!
    See ya there!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle CTS-V
    See ya there!
    I'll be nice meetin ya in person! Also, got a couple friends who might come depending on if they are busy or not who are both being turned into Caddy people by me... lol

gdwriter is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty)

So, how was the meet last Saturday? I've been out of town for the past week and just got home tonight.

Is there still going to be the meet at Alki Beach on the 27th? I have my motel reservations, so Cruella (my DeVille) and Hoover (my dog) will be heading up to Seattle that morning. I can Mapquest directions to Alki Beach, but it would help to have some specifics on the meeting location.

The location is yet unknown for sure due to hearing that a recent Acura meet was broken up there after police were called on them.

Also, can someone else take over setting up this meet? I was hired and will be working, unable to attend this weekend.

Well, the forecast for Saturday is a 30% chance of showers. Do we want to reschedule so CTS4Chiefy (and maybe others) can attend? I'm taking my Impala to a show near Portland June 10, but that's the only schedule conflict I have right now.

I need to know if this weekend is a go or not by Friday so I can cancel my motel reservation without penalty.

I still don't get why the cops busted up an Acura meet, but if there's only a few of us and we don't do donuts in the parking lot, we shouldn't have a problem.

OK, I've heard it's a no-go from Seattle CTS-V, DLE and V-Smooth. And CTS4Chiefy has already said he can't make it. So I'd say May 27 is off. Why don't we re-schedule for June 17 or 24?

Let's start a list of who can come for each of those Saturday's. If you can do both, go ahead and put your name on both lists. Whichever Saturday has the most names will be the one we go with. Sound fair?

BTW, if anybody knows of some cool car event in Seattle either day, please mention it. Also, I do some graphic design work and could help put together a flyer for distribution at Brotherton and Bellevue Cadillac.

June 17
    1. gdwriter

June 24
    1. gdwriter

Quote Originally Posted by gdwriter
    OK, I've heard it's a no-go from Seattle CTS-V, DLE and V-Smooth. And CTS4Chiefy has already said he can't make it. So I'd say May 27 is off. Why don't we re-schedule for June 17 or 24?

Let's start a list of who can come for each of those Saturday's. If you can do both, go ahead and put your name on both lists. Whichever Saturday has the most names will be the one we go with. Sound fair?

BTW, if anybody knows of some cool car event in Seattle either day, please mention it. Also, I do some graphic design work and could help put together a flyer for distribution at Brotherton and Bellevue Cadillac.
    Assuming both are Saturdays, I'm not sure I can. I now work Saturdays and I know it's not a good idea to ask for a day off not even a month into being hired that hasn't been scheduled before hand. If anything, I may be able to on the 24th (doubtful), but the 17 I'd have to mark off as a no. You guys should set up a meet for one of those two days and in early July I should be able to get at least 1 Saturday requested off. I'm working at a car dealership, though, so we'll have to see.

Well, June is more than half over, so it doesn't look like we'll be getting together this month. How does July look for anybody? I have a car show July 1, but the rest of my calendar is open at the moment.

Ahh, well, looks like you guys are havin trouble getting things setup. Not sure if I'll be able to go (doubtfully), but how about noon, Fry's Electronics parking lot in Renton, July 15th (Sat)?

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4Chiefy
    Ahh, well, looks like you guys are havin trouble getting things setup. Not sure if I'll be able to go (doubtfully), but how about noon, Fry's Electronics parking lot in Renton, July 15th (Sat)?
    I could do that.

Everyone else, would ya guys wake up??

Also, please get other Caddy owners - both from on and off this site - owning whatever type of Caddy it is, new or old...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.