Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Pacific Discussion, Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Well all, Dubbed Stealth and I are going to try to put together a normal “club” type event that is ...
    ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette

Well all,

Dubbed Stealth and I are going to try to put together a normal “club” type event that is somewhat central to everyone on a monthly/ every other month basis. There will also be “special” events (car shows, cruises, track days, vendor days, etc)… The idea is to include CTS owners and CTS-V owners in a socal club.

Here is the first “special day.” A&A was kind enough to set up a dyno day. For those of you who don’t know, this is where everyone goes to their shop and gets their car dyno’ed. Putting your car on the dyno is not required for this event, but if you are interested, make sure to e-mail/call Charlie sales@rpm-motors-inc.com to make an appointment. The dyno is not free, so if you are interested, email Charlie for details.

For those of us who are NOT going to dyno, we will have a chance to visit, look at each other’s cars, and help with any minor mods.

Event details

Date: May 6th, 2006
    Time: 11:00am (or earlier if you want to dyno earlier)
    477-A LAMBERT STREET
    OXNARD, CA 93036
    Web address: http://www.aandacorvette.com/contact.asp

I know this is pretty far out of LA for some people, but this is a special event hosted by a vendor. The “normal” events will most likely take place in Orange County or LA area (similar to the Tustin events some of us have done in the past). I expect to hang out at A&A for a few hours and will probably wrap it up around 2:-3:00. We are trying to find a lunch place nearby that we can all cruise to and get some food.

Please RSVP by e-mailing me (ctsvett@verizon.net) so we can gauge interest in this event. Feel free to pass this on to other CTS/CTS-V owners in socal.

Hope to see some of you there! And look forward to more details about normal events via e-mail and on the forums. Please note that we have out own dedicated sub-forum on cadillacforums.com. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/club-cts-forum/

As well, we will post a calendar at www.clubcts.com where you can view upcoming events.

Reed

p.s. For those of you coming up the 405, I will be leaving from the in-n-out on Inglewood avenue right off the 405 around 9:30 ish. When you RSVP, let me know if you want to meet there and caravan up to A&A.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kali_cts03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 White/Diamond CTS (sold)

Re: Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette

I'm IN!

ctsguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

How long are u guys gonna be there. im a new owner of a non v cts, gonna try to spin buy for about an hour. All be working in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ctsguy
    How long are u guys gonna be there. im a new owner of a non v cts, gonna try to spin buy for about an hour. All be working in the area.
    I think it starts around 9:00am for those who want to Dyno their cars early and most likely from what Reed has wrote people will be there till around 2:00 or 3:00 pm..... if I'm wrong anyone please correct me....

ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I was thinking of leaving the south bay around 9:30 ish (405 in inglewood) and arrive around 11:-11:30.. I will need to leave by 3:00.

I will (as it stands right now) have a different 4 wheeled toy to bring...

Reed

ctsguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cool Re: Socal CTS/CTS-V meet: May 6, 2006 @ A&A corvette

Cool, im gonna probably swing by around one for a bit. Ive been dying to check out other cts's. Give me some ideas.

Rikmyster is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvett
    I was thinking of leaving the south bay around 9:30 ish (405 in inglewood) and arrive around 11:-11:30.. I will need to leave by 3:00.

I will (as it stands right now) have a different 4 wheeled toy to bring...

Reed
    Hey REED, WHat is your new TOY?

fast66 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Escalade EXT

Let me know about the next meet, Im down to join.

Quote Originally Posted by fast66
    Let me know about the next meet, Im down to join.
    Check this one out.... it's for tomorrow (short notice, but sound like fun if you can make it!!!)

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ne-so-cal.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.