Seattle-area?? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pacific Discussion, Seattle-area?? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Originally Posted by mja Man I missed the meet did you guys do it, I have been real busy lately. ...
    CTS4Chiefy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Seattle-area??

Quote Originally Posted by mja
    Man I missed the meet did you guys do it, I have been real busy lately. I do live in tacoma and have a black Escalade ESV, mesh grill lowered 22's flowmaster exhaust k+N cold air intake and some more stuff. Lets plan another meet I have been thinking about it allot. This past sunday I was at ruston way tacoma water front abd there were allot od caddys down there. Also on May 5th at osbourne mccann they are having a 07 escalade party from 7 to 10. Show up if anyone wants too.
    Ya haven't missed anything yet... it's on the 29th... 2 days from now, Saturday... :-D Hope you can come! Go here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...formation.html

Rickerbucks is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Checking in. Don't think I can make this Saturday though. I'll try and check this bopard from time to time for updates.

Shaun

Seattle CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V (sold)

I'm not going to make it tomorrow. Doesn't look like we gave people enough advanced notice. Plus, it's supposed to rain.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Well, Saturday, 5/13/06... 12 noon at Redmond Town Center, central parking lot (in back by Ruby's, Claim Jumper, etc are)

I call "Northwest Cadillac Association" since no one else is offering up ideas for names...

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.